Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

I assume what you meant to write was

"Instead of writing an elaborate, creative, 1000 character post. Jared simply wrote himself out, and just like that he was gone; like Applejack's parents."

I paraphrased it because I like how my version flowed better.

Edited by Star Saber

Poor poor Applejack, I wish I cared more XD

You're learning! And i see you're using my trademarked phrase, by the way, that'll be forty dollars...  

Regardless, it's still a post you have to respond to XD

Edited by Tacoma

"Maybe I should see Ice... Heh. I remember when I telling him what to do about mares; now, it'll be the other way around. He'll appreciate that." A wry smile crept into Wilhelm's expression. "Why not?" He quickly pirouetted on two hooves so he faced the door and slung on a jacket, opening his door into the chill autumn air. Briefly, Wilhelm made a mental note about Nightmare Night, and buttoned up his jacket a bit closer. Whistling a short tune, he set out to Ice Blizzard's dormitory.

Oh the triple threat trifecta of irony here. XD

Ironic Points:

1. Will is going to Ice for advice on mares. XD That in itself is ironic considering: A. Ice is still younger. B. Will's relationship has actually kicked off.

2. Irony in the fact that Will doesn't want to see Anette, but wants to go see Ice. Yet, they're both currently in a confrontation with Nightingale.

3. Once said confrontation is over, I think Will would want to go talk to Anette. Hopefully she won't be in the hospital. :D

Oh the triple threat trifecta of irony here. XD

Ironic Points:

1. Will is going to Ice for advice on mares. XD That in itself is ironic considering: A. Ice is still younger. B. Will's relationship has actually kicked off.

2. Irony in the fact that Will doesn't want to see Anette, but wants to go see Ice. Yet, they're both currently in a confrontation with Nightingale.

3. Once said confrontation is over, I think Will would want to go talk to Anette. Hopefully she won't be in the hospital. :D

Well, that's the issue, innit? He feels more comfortorable around Ice, and Ice knows Annette, so he'll ask Ice to judge Annette's mood, because she might be angry with Wilhelm, in which case Wilhelm could screw up their relationship further by seeing her. Ice'll tell him what's up, and he'll go to see Annette, and then cue feelsy scenes and start of a new story arc. (Or resumption of an old.)

I'm halfway expecting Ice to say something like "Aww, so cute! You two had your first fight!'

Well, that's the issue, innit? He feels more comfortorable around Ice, and Ice knows Annette, so he'll ask Ice to judge Annette's mood, because she might be angry with Wilhelm, in which case Wilhelm could screw up their relationship further by seeing her. Ice'll tell him what's up, and he'll go to see Annette, and then cue feelsy scenes and start of a new story arc. (Or resumption of an old.)

I'm halfway expecting Ice to say something like "Aww, so cute! You two had your first fight!'

Well, considering how Anette literally just told Ice how she feels about Will at the current moment, I think Ice will be a great messenger. :D

Also, no. XD Relations are not a joke for him anymore, he's trying to repair his ship with Rarity, so I think the two could talk for a bit. :D

WILL IS 28 AND ICE IS 18! WTH?!?!? XD

No one answered this? Oh...

And, whenever you want to schedule it. So, it's up to you to reach out to another RPer and challenge either a canon character or an OC. So, whenever you want, it'll be set up in the RP.  

Okay, understood. Thanks for the heads up. 

• Brohoof 1

Ice sucks with dating... That made me laugh, just a bit, only a bit... Good one. Good one Orion.

The irony here is that I know that already. -_-

And I quite frankly don't care. XD

Good luck with this. Hosting Arena style fighting RPs is not an easy task for the GM. I dont have time to RP, but I wish you guys well on this. And don't any of you be hard on JR. I've hosted three of these types of RPs. It's rewarding and stressful from my experience. If you guys finish this and want a sequel, I might want to hop in.

• Brohoof 2

Good luck with this. Hosting Arena style fighting RPs is not an easy task for the GM. I dont have time to RP, but I wish you guys well on this. And don't any of you be hard on JR. I've hosted three of these types of RPs. It's rewarding and stressful from my experience. If you guys finish this and want a sequel, I might want to hop in.

Hey, it's no problem. If you ever wanna join this RP, lemme know. It's not just fighting based, we have a LOT of SoL elements here in which you can just mingle. :D

Hey, it's no problem. If you ever wanna join this RP, lemme know. It's not just fighting based, we have a LOT of SoL elements here in which you can just mingle. :D

I have a college to worry about though. How hard would it be to get caught up? How deep have things gotten so far?

• Brohoof 1

I have a college to worry about though. How hard would it be to get caught up? How deep have things gotten so far?

You wouldn't have to catch up on a thing... It's all self driven and you can pop in anywhere and if you make an entry post then someone will just find you  

Not much besides some minor plot stuff, otherwise you're free to do almost whatever. :)

Not much besides some minor plot stuff, otherwise you're free to do almost whatever. :)

still, I'd like to understand what's happening right now with the characters at least a little bit. I don't even know what location to show up in

still, I'd like to understand what's happening right now with the characters at least a little bit. I don't even know what location to show up in

Everyone is currently everywhere in the city. If you want your OC in here, have him take the train to Bangcolt, and you'll be able to interact with the first character he comes in contact with. Some are fighting, some are talking, others are walking around. If you wanna know more, then the other players will tell you what their oCs are doing, and if they're free to greet your OC when he comes into town. :)