Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Running of the Leaves RP [Based on 'Fall Weather Friends' e13s1]

Lemon Slices

Please, if you didn't watch the episode "Fall Weather Friends", 13th episode in the 1st season of MLP:FIM, please...

GO. AWAY.

Because you're probably not a brony. Kidding.

My first RP about racing, and I'm very sure this will be most of you guys's first roleplaying in this genre.

Well, the RP is about racing, as I already told. To refresh your brony memories, this RP takes place in the Running of the Leaves event, when ponies run to make the trees' leaves to fall, as they can't do it by themselves.

The_Running_of_the_Leaves_start_line_S01

But, however Applejack and Rainbow Dash were certain one of them would win, friendship won. That was beautiful, showing everypony the lesson of frendship throughout Equestria. The result of the race attracted lots of ponies from even farther locations, but also there is a little prize for the 1st place. Who will win: Individuality, or Friendship again? Well, that is the writers' job. Aka us.

This RP won't rely on maths, dice, nothing. But however some sense is needed.

>Logic, like "you can't be suddenly the first"

>No OP chars (Do I really need to tell that?)

>Well, you know pegasus wouldn't be able to use their wings

>No unusual characters. That means you can't, like, bring a somepony that really wouldn't be there or wouldn't like to go to this race. For example alicorns.

>I'd prefer to have some basic OCs, not sophisticated or war-like. Bring something natural. This is very close to the show. Please.

Edited by Lemon Slices