Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes your heart race?

Swift Marquis

Horseback riding makes my heart race from the adrenaline rush. :)

Nice :o , that must be exciting :3 :love: , that`s a very noble hobby you have there  :wub:

...Ever played horror games?  :(

I only played one about, three times, because I had to, and I definitely panicked... It happens as well when I'm playing really intense games...  :adorkable:

Also when I'm with Summer Breeze!  :pinkie:

Cuuuuute :catface:, i`m always happy that there are still people out there that use their hearth in a relationship :wub: , Bravo :3

• Brohoof 3

Love, but only sometimes. Other times it makes me feel more tranquil and relaxed than ever. But when it does make my heart race it does so in a good way.

Anxiety also makes my heart race, but not in a pleasant or exciting way.

And lastly, energy drinks also make my heart race. Energy drinks are scary, they've messed me up really bad before, and I don't recommend energy drinks to anyone, ever.

• Brohoof 4

Love, but only sometimes. Other times it makes me feel more tranquil and relaxed than ever. But when it does make my heart race it does so in a good way.

Anxiety also makes my heart race, but not in a pleasant or exciting way.

And lastly, energy drinks also make my heart race. Energy drinks are scary, they've fucked me up really bad before, and I don't recommend energy drinks to anyone, ever.

Yep, i also recomend everyone out there, to start the morging and to get the energy, from a grapefruit or any favourite fruit rather than an energy drink :3 believe me Angel has enough energy just from a bowl of orange slices :D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Well, doing cardio, obviously. That's kinda the point. Running, cycling, that kind of thing.

Outside of that... umm, well it's really noticeable when I go into PvP in Eve Online.

It's just the feeling of... you know, this ship that you're flying. Even if it's a cheap one, it's YOURS, and you spent your well-earned money to make it, lovingly hand-craft it, and now you're putting it in harm's way, knowing that one of you is leaving this engagement dead. It's a very slow-paced game, but the anticipation before a fight is so intense it gets my heart POUNDING.

(edited)

Getting a high score(personal high score not total high score) in Devil Daggers makes me get adrenaline rushes. Or MW3 nukes without teammates.

Edited by NiceVillains

1 hour ago, DuskSong said:

anything that involves being around other people. gotta love GAD.. sigh

This. But also love. Especially if I’m IN love with someone, being around them and romance and all that jazz.

(edited)

Any negative situation, sometimes even having just disagreement about something, makes my heart race. :sealed: Horror games and movies instead makes me feel rather comfortable. :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by Fasu

Fighting, staring down fear of the unknown and overcoming it, trespassing by stealth, and those rare occasions of romantic affection. All of these work pretty well to get the circulation running. 

On 7/20/2019 at 4:13 AM, Shiki said:

Any small bit of male attention :maud:

Roses are red, violets are blue, would you like me to come home with you? :bedeyes:

---

fng.PNG.8453d4141642ce806a454652fa28937a.PNG

Anime girls with fangs = my weakness.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...