Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Apocalypse/Earthfall

Zalgo

Leo walked into the Equipment and found a rusty old Sniper used in the first world war and walked up to the watch tower where jun was and started shooting through another hole ¨Jun i think its best if you have these¨ Leo said after grabbing a cell phone looking bomb in his pocket ¨use it after you click on ringtone but throw it fast¨ he said giving jun the bomb which was in the cell phone.

Suddenly, this bursts into the bunker

Posted Image

Phil starts shooting at it while running up to the watch tower.

"uhm... We have a situation down here!"

((At least one of us will probably die now))

''HOLY SHIT!'' Screamed Scar as running down to help Phil. Scar had a M4A1 in his hands along with a belt of grenades. ''The weak spot is the head! Aim there!'' Screamed Scar over the bellowing of the Mutation.

Suddenly, this bursts into the bunker

Posted Image

Phil starts shooting at it while running up to the watch tower.

"uhm... We have a situation down here!"

((At least one of us will probably die now))

((You bitch........))

Jun ran down the stairs.

"Don't let it touch you, that arm looks like it could do some damage!" He yelled, before twisting off the scope and aiming at the beast.

Jun fired shot after shot after shot into the beasts head, but to no avail.

"We're going to have to fall back!" He shouted.

But then he remembered. He remembered what he had, and realized what he had to do.

He threw the sniper down, pulled out his pistol, and charged straight at the Beast while it's back was turned towards him.

Jun leapt onto the chargers back, pulling out of his pocket the cellphone that was given to him.

With one hand, he opened the phone, and hit "Ringtones," while with the other, he reached around the beasts head, jerking it back and opening it's mouth.

Jun shoved the phone into it's mouth, as deep as he could without risking being bitten, after which he rolled off onto the ground, and started running like hell.

(edited)

¨I CANT LEAVE MY KATANA¨ he scream at Scar and took it out of the monsters arm where it landed and jumped to the door opening it ¨OUT FAST BEFORE HE EXPLODE FROM THE CELL PHONE¨ Screamed Leo as fast as he could before leaving

Edited by rolle

• 1 month later...

[welllllll shit. i didn't know that the 3DS had internets. sorry about my sudden disapearence. I may or may not have had my iPod and computer taken away....]

Phil bolted out of the house/bunker "Guys, here I am!"

(and yes, boom.)

(and yes, boom.)

The explosive explodes, destroying the charger and almost all of the bunker.

Sire sits reading the local paper. The headlines are crying out about that fact Arborline is running low on supplies.

" Our citizens cry, yet they still send no one out there for supplies. Sounds unjust to me." No able to live with the fact of his fellow citizens dying sire wonders out into the waste with nothing but his scythe.

Leo stood silently looking at the pieces of his bunker house, After awhile he said ¨we should get going to a new safe location before it become dangerous here¨.