Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Apocalypse/Earthfall

Zalgo

"maybe we can go in it's general direction... And then see what it is from a hundred feet away"

Leo moved light fast behind the one with a gun to his neck saying ¨my name is Leo Rollerbrick the super soldier of the treox organisation and who are you all¨.

The survivors encountered a few infected on the way (just commons) and easily killed them.

They eventually came to a dirt road, and followed it.

The road led to the source of the smoke... A burning vechicle. Phil looked at it a mile away with his binoculars. It looked like it was blown up... But it didn't crash into anything.

Even more odd... It looked like there was a huge wall a few feet away from it.

"I think we should go see what caused the explosion.... And see what the hell that wall is."

(edited)

The survivors arrived at the wreckage.

And in front of them, was a fifty foot tall wall that went all around the entire city.

"Holy shit" Phil said.

Edited by Zalgo

"yes... They did quarantine the city. And oh my god... Look. There's some people walking on the top of the wall"

Phil walked closer.

"HEY! DOWN HERE! WERE NOT INFECTED, HELP US!!!" he screamed to the people.

They completely ignored him.

"HELLO??? CAN YOU HEAR ME??!"

One of them looked at him and said "I'm not allowed to do that sir"

Phil was silent for about a minute.

"what the fuck DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T HELP US?"

"you may be infected" the person said casually.

"...BUT WE'RE NOT INFECTED, CAN'T YOU SEE???"

The person still ignored him.

Phil looked back at the group.

"oh god... What the hell... WHAT THE HELL!!!!"

''These Bitches Can taste Silver Bullet for all I care'' Said Scar In disgust at the Survivors on the roof,Scar then shot a bullet in the air.''CAN A INFECTED DO THIS RETARDS?!I DON'T THINK SO.NOW QUIT YOUR GAY WHINING AND LET US UP THERE.'' screamed Scar as almost killing one of the survivors with a shot to the head.

Suddenly, Scar was shot.

"SCAR!" Phil screamed as he ran by his side.

Luckily, Scar was shot in the leg, so the wound wasn't fatal.

Phil got up and stared at the people on the wall. He looked at them with his binoculars. They were in the military, and all wearing gas masks.

Phil found the sniper who shot Scar, then shot his gas mask.

The sniper screamed, tore his mask off, then tried to find a new one. Before he could, the other soldiers shot him, then threw him off the wall.

"I swear... We're going to get up there... And I'm going to rip off their flesh with my bare hands." Phil said.

''HELL!I'M KILLING THESE BLUNT HOLES NOW!'' Said Scar as getting up in Full rage and Bashed the door open with his head.Smashing anything with his head in the way,Ignoring his shot leg.He bashed into the last door then appeared at the roof of the building with the soldiers.He Ran up to one and punched him in the heart so hard his hand went through,and the other soldier was picked up by Scar and thrown off the roof into a Crowd of Zombies.Scar had blood all over his body as wrapping his wound with a bandage. ''Its safe...Come on,they were messing with the wrong guy at the wrong time.'' Said Scar as his eyes were blood red.

"Hold on, I've got this." Jun said, climbing up to a higher position.

He started shouting up to the soldiers on the wall

"MY NAME IS SGT. MAJ. CYRON BRIAN JUN! I WAS STATIONED AT THE MILITARY BOOT CAMP ORION, ABOUT 30 MILES SOUTH OF HERE. I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS GROUP OF CIVILIANS SINCE 4 DAYS AGO, AND NONE OF THEM SHOW ANY SIGNS OF BEING INFECTED. THERE IS ALSO A HIGH PROBABILITY THAT THEY MAY BE IMMUNE, AS MAJORITY OF US ARE WITHOUT GAS MASKS. WE JUST WANT TO GO INSIDE TO REST AND RESUPPLY!!"

((it helps to have a high ranking military officer with you in a zombie outbreak :)))

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

(edited)

One of the soldiers said "you can come up. The others can't"

Edited by Zalgo

Jun turned to the others.

"You guys stay here, i'll go in and get supplies and all myself. No arguing, though, as it'd be best if we took this opportunity."

Jun quickly took a list of what every survivor needed, then walked up to the doors of the city. He was let in, but not completely. All his items were confiscated, and he was forced to stand in an airtight plexiglass room.

A voice boomed from a speaker system in the ceiling of the room.

"What is your reason for coming here?"

"We saw the smoke from the vehicle out front, and saw the giant wall. We came here to investigate, and found you here. We just need supplies, and then we'll go." replied Jun.

There was a long pause, presumably the Commanding Officers judging his statements.

"Alright, we'll give you supplies, and then 10 minutes to get out of our snipers' range, or we'll shoot you ourselves."

'Fair enough' thought Jun, and he began to read off the supplies they needed. He then began to wait in the room.

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

(edited)

((He IS wearing a mask -_- says so in his character profile -_-))

((Yeah I know, I just remembered that the second I clicked reply .________.))

"you can come up, the others have to stay" the soldier said.

Edited by Zalgo

((I edited my earlier post to say what would have gone here, please revert to my most recent post to see))

((Ah, okay))

((our fate rests in your hands))

Three guards walked in, gave Jun supplies... But didn't let him leave. The commander spoke into the room again:

"We're any of the maskless survivors attacked or bitten by infected?"

Jun thought back over the past couple of days. He remembered Scar being scorched by the Psycho, Dylan being disoriented by the Floater, and Phil being barfed on by a Boomer((I think)).

However, he realized that, even though HE knew they wouldn't turn, the Commander wouldn't be so willing to accept the truth.

"No sir," Jun said. "In fact, we've been lucky enough to only come across very few groups of easily dispatchable infected, nothing we couldn't handle."

Jun nodded, grabbing his confiscated items as he left the room, the supplies in a box, which he carried under his arm.

He trotted out towards the others, saying as he ran: "We've gotta move, I'll deal out the supplies later, because we have 10 minutes to get out of range before they start firing on us."