Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Unity?

Trevor Bright

sig-4125413.sig-4125413.sig-4125413.sig-

RP Page

So this is going to be a sort of fallout styled RP, except its not going to be the NCR vs the legion. It'll be the NLR vs the Solar Empire. In between the two factions main cities will be smaller cities loyal to either Luna or Celestia, or just on their own.

To join, please submit an OC link, as well as a link to an RP that you've been in before (so I can tell how you role play, if you use correct spelling, grammar, that kind of stuff) Also, please state what faction you'd like to start in, or if you'd like to be in the neutral/totally hostile area. This is a open world RP. Any city or location on the map is accessible (if you use the right means of transportation). I also have my OCs and the manesix spread out around the world, so expect to meet someone just about anywhere you go. AGAIN! PLEASE EXPLORE THE MAP! Oh, and remember, have fun!  :D

THE RP IS NOW CLOSED

Brief plot outline:
The point is that the diarchy has split. Something has caused the princesses to disagree with each other so strongly, they went to war.

I will go more in to detail in the actual RP page, as well post a map to give you a better visualization of what is going on.

Note: Please don't (really, don't) post in the RP until your character has been confirmed and I have posted the ok. This is going to be a kinda complicated RP, so I would appreciate cooperation. Thank you!

Here's the map of the factions:

Red: Completely hostile to any faction member (peaceful to neutral parties)

Orange: Solar Empire (hostile to New Lunar Republic)
Seat of Power: Cloudsdale

Blue: New Lunar Republic (hostile to Solar Empire)
Seat of Power: Manehatten

Purple: Twilight (mostly peaceful faction)
Seat of power: Apple Loosa

Brown: Discord's swamp (imminent death upon entering)
Seat of power: Hayseed Swamp

Green: Changeling infestation
Seat of power: Bad Lands (imminent death upon entering)

Pink: Crystal Empire
Seat of power: Crystal Empire (mostly peaceful faction)

Right, in the RP, Luna is again, Nightmare Moon, though she is still Luna. Celestia has turned in to a form I'm calling Sunstroke, though she still prefers to be called Celestia. Since Sunstroke is a made up character and you can't read my mind (even if you could, all you'd hear is elevator music) I'm posting a picture I found that is something close to what I had in mind of her appearance.

And one of Moony to balance it out:

Remember, the sisters are stronger currently then any individual in the RP

with the possible exceptions of the immortals

RPers and their OC's:

:

Just about all my OC's will be in it. If it's a ponified video game character, then they aren't going to be in it, but other then that, expect all of my OC's to show up at some point or another. (A link to all my OC's is on my profile)

@Worst Wizard  

Binary Aphelion,

Aria Rosewood

Edited by Dave Pyro
  • Brohoof 1

Apologies for the pre-emptive Brohoof, I didn't have the time to write a proper reply when I read through the specifications of this roleplay earlier.

As you might be able to tell from my currently appallingly low level of posts, I don't exactly have a previous RP I can link you to for reference, perhaps I could send you an example for some pre-generated circumstances over a PM?

The OC that I would like to include in this game would be Binary Aphelion, preferably as a neutral party residing in (or around) the general Canterlot area.

Edited by Worst Wizard

@@Shadow Dancer,

Do you have any previous RP's that I could read over to see how you post and what your characters act like? Preferably one where you already played as Indicus.  

@@Worst Wizard

Alrighty, seeing as how you addressed my question already in your post, just check your PM box. We'll work things out in there like you said. 

@@redshell

Do you have any previous RP's that I could read over? Maybe one where you played as Plasma Mane? Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you add a bit more to her character? 

@@Shadow Dancer,

Do you have any previous RP's that I could read over to see how you post and what your characters act like? Preferably one where you already played as Indicus.  

@@Worst Wizard

Alrighty, seeing as how you addressed my question already in your post, just check your PM box. We'll work things out in there like you said. 

@@redshell

Do you have any previous RP's that I could read over? Maybe one where you played as Plasma Mane? Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you add a bit more to her character?

no

I have messaged you with my application, but will make a post here in case of affirmation.

That rhymed. I'm not excited, but I thought it was neat.

Edited by Wubtavia