Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Would your oc go to canterlot high, or crystal prep?

Izanagi

hello! I wanna know what people think, would your oc's go to crystal prep or Canterlot high? now it's not exactly explained what kinda school crystal prep is. but i guess it is an expensive school. I think my oc vlad in eqg would go to crystal prep, mostly because of where he'd live (in the city. if there is another school there, that one.) but what does anyone else think? I'd honestly rather Vlad go to canterlot high, but i'm just ranging on where he'd live. Anyone else? Tell me what you think for your oc in equestria girls world!

• Brohoof 1

Anywhere Twilight stays~  ;)

I can agree with that. Honestly Sci-Twi looked down right adorable..cause glasses..I have a thing for nerdy girls. i know it's a cartoon. but i'll call her cute XD 

• Brohoof 1

Serenade would prefer whichever school had the better Math and Sciences department.

If she was a Crystal Prep'er, she'd probably end up transferring to Canterlot High after the events of Friendship Games.

• Brohoof 1

Serenade would prefer whichever school had the better Math and Sciences department.

If she was a Crystal Prep'er, she'd probably end up transferring to Canterlot High after the events of Friendship Games.

it did seem like Crystal prep was the one with the smartest learning program. Frankly Vlad would probably transfer to Canterlot high as well. Mostly because he'd rather the smaller area.

• Brohoof 1

Vlad would probably transfer to Canterlot high as well. Mostly because he'd rather the smaller area.

Serenade would as well...She'd just a)avoid the Rainbooms and b)avoid the Music Program for reasons...yeah, reasons. :unamused:
  • Brohoof 1

Your telling me, she heard Serenade sing one time and keep telling her to join the music program. One of the reasons Serenade would want to transfer, althought she would miss Dean Cadance.

• Brohoof 1

My OC, Rave Darkmane, would go to Crystal Prep. His personality would fit perfectly in Crystal Prep Academy. He would be competitive and a meanie as well, especially towards Canterlot High :P

post-28830-0-38263200-1443724185_thumb.gif
  • Brohoof 2

Well, my OC is an Alicorn prince, though he doesn't consider himself any better than anypony else and is actually quite casual with his subjects. As for which school, probably Canterlot High. He'd have enough money to attend Crystal Prep, but would choose not. Uppity high and mighty types annoy him.

Gallantry would fit right in at Canterlot High. Crystal Prep comes off more as an elite private school with a very strict admission, while Canterlot High's a regular public school. Plus, he never was one for uniforms. 

Although Thunder Dash is pretty smart, Crystal Prep will certainly not be the place for him. This is because the people there are always competitive, mean and don't really look to make bonds with one another. Canterlot High is the place for him because of the friendly learning environment, and also because of various extra-curricular activities. 

• 7 years later...

Depends on where it's located probably Crystal Prep Academy. Whether or not the school private or public doesn't really matter me.

Edited by RDDash

• 2 months later...