Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like Shiny and Cadence being together?

Nylon

I've heard a lot of flack about their canon shipping. Things like "It's the worst thing about there character" or "One is too good for the other", and that got me thinking: Do you think the same too?

I think they're great together, I don't think one is "too good" for the other.

They were really made to market merchandise with the whole "Princess and Prince" deal, but even then I do not think that is overly emphasized in the show.

I will say nothing annoys me more than when people ship those two characters with others, they're married for crying out loud. 

I think they're a good couple. From what we've seen of them so far, they have set a good example of a supportive and loving relationship. 

I think they're great together, I don't think one is "too good" for the other.

They were really made to market merchandise with the whole "Princess and Prince" deal, but even then I do not think that is overly emphasized in the show.

I will say nothing annoys me more than when people ship those two characters with others, they're married for crying out loud. 

Married. Schmarried. People will ship anything. Including Shining with his sister, Applejack with her brother,and an underage dragon with a 21 year old fabric maker.

I personally ship Shining with a certain "waifustealer."

Married. Schmarried. People will ship anything. Including Shining with his sister, Applejack with her brother,and an underage dragon with a 21 year old fabric maker.

I personally ship Shining with a certain "waifustealer."

ಠ_ಠ

I'm fine with most, it's just brother with sister, married couples, etc... 

I have no problems with it at all, it is cute, BUT BUT BUT, we are not seeing anything of it at this point and THAT is where I have a problem with it.l I want to see more advancement in this area. Like, I want to see them more as a couple since this is one of the few actual couples that we got to see get married and all of that. 

• Brohoof 1

ಠ_ಠ

Welp, what can ya do? No matter what you say there will be people making fics turning Twilight Sparkle and Family into House Lannister regardless. XD

• Brohoof 1

Welp, what can ya do? No matter what you say there will be people making fics turning Twilight Sparkle and Family into House Lannister regardless. XD

Not just fics. Pictures,too.

ಠ_ಠ

I just hate adultery jokes in general. They're one of my few triggers.

Nah its fine, he is the typical doormat male and she is the Alpha of the pair.

You see this type of relationship IRL constantly ever since the gender role flip in the late 90s.

Personally I enjoy them as a couple, in ancient times many royalty had suitors or mates that where a part of the local military/mercenary force.