Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching AAA: The Alicorn Allocation Alliance

Denim&Venöm

@@Denim&Venom,

well the intention is for my OC to be the face in the guard, essentially the antagonist sent to round up the new Alicorns by force if necessary until they can be changed back or however the plot develops?  

@, You may want to edit your last post for a bit of Gmodding.  Twilight isn't among the group.  She and Cadence were effected by the spell at the start. We're still building to the part where decisions are being made regarding the fate of the alicorns. We're also still waiting for the rest of the group to show up at the castle. Also, I'm running The Prince & Princesses in this. 

This is a slow building RP and we've only relatively gotten started. 

not to poop on everyones feelings about alicorns....but alicorns are actually made by a unicorn and a pegasus having a foal. twilight and cadence are just exeptions. (this is comming from someone who get info from the inside)

here is one of my alicorn creations. Holly Mistletoe

sig-4257798.christmas_alicorn_by_sugarcu

Edited by Sugarcup
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, Almost.  The princesses haven't come to a decision yet. Luna has only just learned about their existence and is waiting on the rest of the group to be assembled and interviewed, so that she can get a grasp on the situation. Right now, Indicus & Madness are the only confirmed ones. So no, none of the guard are out searching yet. They don't even know there are multiple alicorns out there. All they know is that they're securing a crime scene. 

@Sugarcup Nice OC. Are you applying for a part in the RP?

Edited by Denim&Venom

I think for the RP i need to add my OC's sister as well (me lol) @@Denim&Venom, you've read her before up to how she may start (for me to talk for her) coming In think she is currently realy stressed with Twilights disappearance?