Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy 4th Birthday MLP Forums!

Jeric

Huzzah! *breaks the laws of time and tosses Sugar Belle plushie into air even though she has yet to arrive from ebay* YAY MLP FORUMS!! I've been active on here since late 2013, I believe, and have loved every bit of it~ I met my first ever special somepony here, I've made tons of friends and my life honestly wouldn't be the same without you guys.

Here's to many more years of happiness! *raises milk glass*

• Brohoof 7

I logged here for the first time in November 2014, but back then I never saw that those forums had a big history and it has been constantly evolving since 4 years when Feld0 had created this community that never stopped to grew year by year until today!

So, with much pleasure and energy, I'm just here to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MLP FORUMS!

• Brohoof 8

These forums have changed my life and it is pretty much been a second home for me in the past 3 years that I have been here. It has been the one place where I have felt like I have truly mattered for once and above all else, the friends I have made here are friends I will always cherish, as well as the wonderful memories that I have created. So many things have happened in just 3 years and I view myself as a different person because of it and these forums have been a huge part to that.

So with that, I say thank you MLP Forums and happy birthday as well, I look forward to the years ahead. :D You all have changed my life for the better. ^.^

Also, cake.

20120826-220032-Oreo-cake.1-thumb-625xau

Best cake ever for the best forum ever. :3

• Brohoof 13

forum happy place for all ponies many years behind growing and being happy site  and many years still to come 

forum showed me that there is a place a plce where i can be myself i dont neeed to hide i can be who i a m and be happy =)  seeing all happy ponies here changed my life and i been more happy ever since  even if the forum disappeared tomorrow no one can ever erase the beauty that it has crafted in hearts of people the community is beayond these forums i feel i sense the warmth of happy ponies around me without the platformr  it is just a physical resemblence of this beautiful happy place i  can forget all bad things on here and my feeling can be happy 

i can never thank this place enough it is so beautiful that the happiness has lasted so manyt years  and it has made an impact on many many people changed the world for the better more happy and safer place to be  it doesnt need much to unite the elements like twilight said in the first episode

it only needs one spark to ignite the beautiful fire of friendship and it is what this forum has done to many people  one spark and the beautiful journey begins

• Brohoof 8

Happy Birthday MLP Forums, a site that's even better than Equestria Daily ;)

These forums have changed my life and it is pretty much been a second home for me in the past 3 years that I have been here. It has been the one place where I have felt like I have truly mattered for once and above all else, the friends I have made here are friends I will always cherish, as well as the wonderful memories that I have created. So many things have happened in just 3 years and I view myself as a different person because of it and these forums have been a huge part to that.

So with that, I say thank you MLP Forums and happy birthday as well, I look forward to the years ahead. :D You all have changed my life for the better. ^.^

Also, cake.

sig-4129028.20120826-220032-Oreo-cake.1-

Best cake ever for the best forum ever. :3

Oreos! How sweet of you Kyoshi :P

• Brohoof 7

I've been here two and a half years, which is saying something! MLPForums has been my home ever since day one, and much like many of you, I've made many friends, especially in my "home base", the roleplay world.

Like the show, I hope the site keeps going!

• Brohoof 6

I've only been here for a couple of months, but in such a short time, I can see why MLP Forums has thrived for so long. This is such a loving and friendly community, and out of all forums I have ever been on, this is by far my favorite. I instantly felt welcome here and have been inspired to be more outgoing in my daily life. :)

Wishing MLP Forums many more birthdays! ^^

• Brohoof 8

Happy Birthday MLPforums! The staff in this wonderful site has really made this place feel like every brony's dream to stay in.. Every one hanging with each other.. playing games in the forums game, Roleplaying in the roleplay section ANDDDD... *Big breath* Makingfriendsfeellikehomebyallthewonderfulpeoplethatareoutthere!! Mlpforums.. you has made us a happy and cheerful community full of bronies and pegasisters who wants to meet other people who love the main show "My Little Pony. Friendship is magic." Every step of the way the brilliant Crew has helped us to be a happy and joyful group of ponies! Even those who went to bronycon! Before I end my speech.. I want to say to you... Happy birthday MlpForums and we all love you.. and all the things you have done.. Forever.. :)

• Brohoof 7