Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy 4th Birthday MLP Forums!

Jeric

4 years already? Amazing!  :pinkie: This couldn't be possible with the amazing staff we have around here and all the beautiful user on here :lol: Congrats eveyone! And Happy Birthday MLPFORUMS!  :wub:

• Brohoof 5

Haaappy birthday MLPForums!  :squee: And here's to many more years~ I may have been here for only a few months, but time sure flew by, hehe. Anywho, cake for everyone! *hands out virtual cake*

• Brohoof 6

img-823050-1-35ihvg.jpg

So wait, do i give my birthday bumps to Feild0 or the forums?

Never-the-less, Happy 4th Forums, and here is to another several anniversaries in the future. NOW TURN THOSE FROWNS UPSIDE DOWN, IT'S TIME TO PARTY. NORTHERN STYLE! *fires cake out of canons*

• Brohoof 6

:pinkie:Happy Birthday! :pinkie: 

To the wonderful and welcoming site that is MLP Forums! I haven't been here very long, but already I've made some close and amazing new friends, and had more fun here than I had ever imagined I would! So I plan on sticking around for a great while longer. Everyone here is amazing; the mods and staff are doing a great job, being helpful and kind, and all the members are extremely friendly and it just warms my heart! I'm looking forward to the future of this awesome place! Because it's been simply amazing so far. But anyway...

:muffins: TIME TO PARTY  :derp:

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 7

Watch the newest episode, some anime, and rest. I have a cold :scoots:

But that being said, Happy Birthday to the MLP Forums! :D

Edited by EVBP
  • Brohoof 5

I've joined a lot of forums over the years. Some were full of jerks. Some had nice people but had asshole admins (On one forum, an administrator PMd me to say my signature sucked and berated me for having a bad signature. I left immediately after). However.... jesus, this forum is full of the nicest, most accepting people I've ever seen.

I've stuck with MLPF throughout the years because even though there have been a few rough patches, this forum is full of the nicest people I've ever met. Yes, that's worthy of saying it twice. And I can talk about more than just MLPF; hell, I've gotten into good discussions about other tv shows and video games! And then there's the fact that the admins here have senses of humor and you feel like you can actually talk to them as friends, something some other forums don't really have. I'll probably stick with MLPF for a good, long time.

• Brohoof 9

Four years already eh? Darn... I'm only just approaching my first full year in this place. :P Regardless, I'm so happy to call myself a part of this forums history. I've met some wonderful people in my relatively short time here and even learned a thing or two from them about the fandom and myself. However background or minor my contribution to the forums thus far may have been, I'm really pleased to have been part of this community and around for it's 4th anniversary, and I look forward to sharing many more moments with it in the near future and beyond! :lol: Happy Birthday MLP Forums! The moment is for you!  :D 

• Brohoof 7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MLP FORUMS!! I've only been here for a short amount of time, but it's this place has already been a place where i can enjoy myself and meet amazing people! Here's to another four years! "LET'S GET READY TO PARTY!!"

05e.gif

pinkie_pie_party_wallpaper_by_draw2134-d

Edited by RDBestPony
  • Brohoof 9

Happy Birthday MLP Forums!

Oh, lurking around describes me 100% x3.

This place had changed me in many ways, and I know it's done the same to many others!

Wonder what surprises are in store.  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 7

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: Happy birthday forums. Yay!!  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

I also want to thank everypony in forums because this little over month has been my happiest time in long time and I know that my future time in forums will be awesome too. :squee:   

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 7

I saw the new badges and since I use the ipb theme and can't see the banner, I was like "...what the heck?". I thought that it might be someone's birthday but I was like "uhh but it's only september... maybe it's Feld0's birthday..?" but then I looked at the date and was like 3rd Oct... OOOOOOOOH.  Haha :P it feels like it was just like a month ago that we celebrated the last birthday. Time flies by fast.

So yeah, happy birthday and all :muffins:

• Brohoof 4