Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy 4th Birthday MLP Forums!

Jeric

Okay y'all, let's dance! :lol::P :P

sig-4128898.93908%20-%20adorkable%20anim

I cant dance anyway, so this is perfect for me XD.

Happy birthday MLP FOURMS. IM sry im a tad late....

I hope to see this place around another great 4 years :) and many more after. :lol: 

And thank you for that story Jeric! It was very interesting. Its cool to know some of the MLP FORUMS history! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

Of all the brony forums I've been to...this is by far...the best of them all. The community is so friendly, and the mods are amazing here. 

Perhaps the biggest reason why I leave forums is because people and mods just don't know how to act. It's just sad to see forums crumble because people are jerks to one another and mods just abuse their power. But here, I don't have to worry about that. 

• Brohoof 2

Of all the brony forums I've been to...this is by far...the best of them all. The community is so friendly, and the mods are amazing here. 

Perhaps the biggest reason why I leave forums is because people and mods just don't know how to act. It's just sad to see forums crumble because people are jerks to one another and mods just abuse their power. But here, I don't have to worry about that.

This is so true! I have been to many forums, gaming forums, mlp forums, etc. And all are the same. One forum even had all its moderators stripped of their power... now that game forum is trash. People trash talk, cuss, post really inappropriate pictures of themselves and others. One girl, at 16, even posted a pic of her Halloween costume, and just to be nice about it, it was very inappropriate and just wrong to show something like that on a forum.

Here, everyone is nice so there's hardly ever a problem, and the mods are so kind here. I made a slip up one time and posted a something on a topic that was irrelevant to that topic and a mod kindly explained to me what I did and directed me to where I should have posted it. I just love this place. Best community I've ever been a part of :)

• Brohoof 1