Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv New Teletubbies House Revealed

ScarfaceOne

Well this is interesting to say the least. For those who are freaking out in a bad way, please remember this show is for toddlers/preschoolers. As far as older person entertainment value, there is little to none....but it is tolerable if you see it/hear it in the background (personally). Heck of a lot better then Boobahs personally, as far as education goes (I see that show as an acid trip without any drugs). Teletubbies is at least coherent.

Overall it is a good preschool show. It's good that they are bringing it back.

Thank you Treble Bolt!!!

---

Folks, folks...

*sigh*

Am I really getting old?  Can it be?  I mean... I'm only 21... So, I know I ain't old.

--- Exactly.

Y'all need a dose of realism injected into your butts.

I used to watch the original teletubbies (yah, back when it WAS shit, for real) when I was like fucking 2 or 3 years old, no joke.

But this re-vamp doesn't look nearly as bad as it used to look.  

I mean... 

Seriously.  

Your 3 or younger year old brother/sister/cousin/niece/nephew will have absolutely no idea that this is weird.

Let them have it.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

This snow scared me even as a child.

When I was young, I cried whenever it came on because it scared me.

This snow scared me even as a child.

When I was young, I cried whenever it came on because it scared me.

...Same here.

Scariest part was in one episode where that NooNoo thing sucked up Lala's ball...most disturbing memory of my toddlerhood.

• Brohoof 1

...Same here.

Scariest part was in one episode where that NooNoo thing sucked up Lala's ball...most disturbing memory of my toddlerhood.

The scariest part to me was the episode with the Lion and the Bear. Pretty disturbing stuff.

It was edited after this because of the wierd, scary effects that frightened children. I wasn't that frightened, just a bit shocked. It wasn't as shocking as the Walrus episode of Pingu though. Why can't Pingu get another reboot?

Why can't Pingu get another reboot?

BECAUSE IT WAS SO CHEE-CHEE-CHEECHEE-CHEEP! PINGU, PINGU!

JK. I honestly think Pingu should get a reboot, though, preferably by Aardman Animations. 

(edited)

BECAUSE IT WAS SO CHEE-CHEE-CHEECHEE-CHEEP! PINGU, PINGU!

JK. I honestly think Pingu should get a reboot, though, preferably by Aardman Animations. 

Aardman are way too different, they wouldn't have a hope in hell recreating Pingu. The best they can come up is this.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141022032924/jadensadventures/images/a/af/Wrong-Trousers-penguin-wallace-and-gromit-21552286-420-319.jpg

This is the closest they can come to Pingu.

If you ask me, if Pingu has another reboot, it would have to be CGI.

I think the reason why the Pingu reboot got axed after 2006 was because people were realizing how bad the quality was of the show, or they wanted to watch Bob the Builder. I don't know.

Then again, perhaps Laika(Creator of the Boxtrolls, Paranorman and Coraline) could have a go. Or Wes Anderson's company Indian Paintbrush that did the stop motion for Fantastic Mr Fox. The effects are exactly the same that the Lego movie uses as well, cotton wool or Lego water is in place of water, 2d fire in place of fire. It's quite easy to do claymation if you think about it. 

I Just wish that Claymation and Stop Motion was more popular.

Edited by ScarfaceOne

Hm... maybe I should make a meme about it on 4chan and maybe I could be the cause of  a fandom for the Telletubbies (Brony reference)

Edited by Zach

New Footage has been revealed now, the Custard Train takes them around the house, or possibly Teletubbyland as well. While making Tubby Custard Bubbles. Never knew the Teletubbies were into playing with their food lol, Noo-Noo is definitely in a different colour, he's Green, Pink and Yellow now. However, Brendan Barney managed to leak this before any photos were even confirmed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImegRolqw7k Pretty wierd how he managed to get it though. 

The Tubby Toaster is definitely back, and it's got a new, sleek, Seuss-esque design. And it makes stackable tubby toast now, which probably confirms they are more like waffles than toast. The Tubby phone is located inside the building and is larger than you would think. 

And here's the Kicker. Judging from her voice. Po may be voiced by Andrea Libman, the ''Whee!'' sounds exactly like Pinkie Pie's, and her voice sounds very similar to Fluttershy's in some places. Probably not a surpise though, considering it's now owned by DHX.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/oct/20/the-teletubbies-are-back-its-still-about-love-and-wibbly-wobbly-bottoms

The Teletubbies are still a thing? :wacko:

That's how I was like when I seen this...

New Footage has been revealed now, the Custard Train takes them around the house, or possibly Teletubbyland as well. While making Tubby Custard Bubbles. Never knew the Teletubbies were into playing with their food lol, Noo-Noo is definitely in a different colour, he's Green, Pink and Yellow now. However, Brendan Barney managed to leak this before any photos were even confirmed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImegRolqw7k Pretty wierd how he managed to get it though.

The Tubby Toaster is definitely back, and it's got a new, sleek, Seuss-esque design. And it makes stackable tubby toast now, which probably confirms they are more like waffles than toast. The Tubby phone is located inside the building and is larger than you would think.

And here's the Kicker. Judging from her voice. Po may be voiced by Andrea Libman, the ''Whee!'' sounds exactly like Pinkie Pie's, and her voice sounds very similar to Fluttershy's in some places. Probably not a surpise though, considering it's now owned by DHX.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/oct/20/the-teletubbies-are-back-its-still-about-love-and-wibbly-wobbly-bottoms

Ooh even better this is on Nickelodeon

(Just What We Needed)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Kn1g6fHT488

Edited by RainbowBobSquareDash