Recommended Posts

(edited)

Your friendly neighborhood catpone, The Cerberus is here to hear you questions.

You shall ask, and I shall answer.

asking-questions-when-adopting-from-cat-(<- random picture from internet)

Edited by The Cerberus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there Fluttershy Fan. Why is Fluttershy your favorite Pony?  :fluttershy:

Why the name cerberus? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Hey there Fluttershy Fan. Why is Fluttershy your favorite Pony?  :fluttershy:

Why the name cerberus? 

Q1. She reminds me about old me and she is just simply cute and funny. :blush: 

Q2. It's my name in forums because it's my steam name but how it became my steam name, well, I wanted some mythic creature from Greek mythology and for some reason Cerberus was first to come in mind. :squee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you could wake up every morning to whatever sight you like, what would you want that sight to be? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there Cerberus. ^^

 

My friend um Lord Necrodeus is so much into all kinds of mythology.

 

So um you are a three headed dog that guards the gate to the underworld.

 

Yes, um anyways. The question is:

 

What is your favorite hero in greek mythology and your favorite monster besides your user profile name? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I almost forgot that this is a thing....anyway!

 

 

If you could wake up every morning to whatever sight you like, what would you want that sight to be? :)

 

That's a good question. I don't really know, maybe to a weather I saw one day, it was a clear day but there was heavy fog that collected on certain areas making it look like there was clouds on the ground. maybe that.

 

 

 

What is your favorite hero in greek mythology and your favorite monster besides your user profile name? 
hero:probably Achilles, can't really explain why. Monster: hard to choose actually, let's say Hydra or Griffin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there Cerberus. What's your favorite video game? And how often to you play that game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there Cerberus. What's your favorite video game? And how often to you play that game?

I don't really have Favorite game, because I play what my mood says, but here is few games I like. Payday 2 (614h in) ,Skyrim and Oblivion both having most likely 1-2 thousand hours in (most on console), Civ5 (239h) and many more.

 

And how often, depending on mood and time, everything from every day to once a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  So, primarily... Why Cat? Why is Cat? And furthermore, Why all so much of Cat?

 Is Cerberus just your username or is it also your catpony character too? If not, then what is your cathorse?

 Di-rect me to Cat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

  So, primarily... Why Cat? Why is Cat? And furthermore, Why all so much of Cat?

 Is Cerberus just your username or is it also your catpony character too? If not, then what is your cathorse?

 Di-rect me to Cat.

Why cats? Because I love them, in fact, I have been obsessed with cats since I first time in my life saw one.

It's only username

On 4.10.2015 at 10:21 AM, The Cerberus said:

It's my name in forums because it's my steam name but how it became my steam name, well, I wanted some mythic creature from Greek mythology and for some reason Cerberus was first to come in mind. :squee:

It in fact, doesn't have anything to do with my catpony character. My cathorse is me, it's my ponysona, me as a pony, with little bit of cat mixed in :3 And for name, he is just MH, those being my initials.

9 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

Di-rect me to Cat.

um... here?

Spoiler

01-cat-wants-to-tell-you-laptop.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I must know, what is your favourite cat breed? 

Are you happy to have found another cat horse around here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Cheshers said:

Now I must know, what is your favourite cat breed? 

The absolutely magnificent Maine Coon
3-6.jpg

But like you said, all cats are good cats :3

2 minutes ago, Cheshers said:

Are you happy to have found another cat horse around here? 

Of course ^_^ And also little surprised because we seem to be rare creature :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love maine coons too, my cat is cross between a maine coon and a Norwegian forest cat.

post-39275-0-39128400-1474910111_thumb.jpg

Is the cat in your original post your pet? If not do you have a pet and what's his/her name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

(edited)
On 8/9/2017 at 8:05 PM, Battenberg said:

 

 

Is the cat in your original post your pet? If not do you have a pet and what's his/her name?

No, it's random picture from internet.
I have 2 cats and my sister has one.
Our oldest cat, 11 years old, is called Miuku (it comes from Finnish word "Miu", that is one word for "Meow" (normally used for meowing of kittens, "Mau "and "Miau" are for older cats)), and our second cat, 2 years younger than Miuku (and also her offspring) "Mäykky" (her name doesn't mean anything, she was originally "Mäyrä" (Finnish word for badger) but with time it turned to Mäykky.)

Then, my sister's cat. He's 2-3 years old (And Mäykky's offspring) and called "Miska", that is, Finnish boy's/man's name.

 

On 8/9/2017 at 8:05 PM, Battenberg said:

post-39275-0-39128400-1474910111_thumb.jpg

:wub:

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
Fixed false information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Wait, wait. So are we asking questions of you or you as a Catsona? And yes, from now on I am refering to you as a Catsona! Not to be confused with a Catsusona which is a persona made entirely out of Catsup... but I'm getting off track here.

So what's your Catsona then? What does it look like? That a different thread or what? You draw your on stuff? Is that mostly computor only drawings? You ever practice hand-drawing, because that's what I'm working on too. Any advice on how to keep your house cool in the summer because this heat is boiling my brains and I can't really remember what I'm typing from sentences to sentence here? And, favorite topping of cheesecake.

  I don't know why, I seem obsessed with cheesecake recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Widdershins said:

  Wait, wait. So are we asking questions of you or you as a Catsona? And yes, from now on I am refering to you as a Catsona! Not to be confused with a Catsusona which is a persona made entirely out of Catsup... but I'm getting off track here.

So what's your Catsona then? What does it look like? That a different thread or what? You draw your on stuff? Is that mostly computor only drawings? You ever practice hand-drawing, because that's what I'm working on too. Any advice on how to keep your house cool in the summer because this heat is boiling my brains and I can't really remember what I'm typing from sentences to sentence here? And, favorite topping of cheesecake.

  I don't know why, I seem obsessed with cheesecake recently.

You are asking questions from the creature that sits in front of my computer screen, what that creature is, doesn't matter :P 

Catsona? If you mean the cat-pone, he is in the "Ask the bunch", But Catsona as a pure cat, I don't yet have one :) Slumberfur probably is closest and he doesn't have a ask-thread. I draw yes, some of the art of my OCs is made by me. Digital drawings yes(with a drawing-tablet). Also yes, I do draw traditionally with a pen too. Buy a machine that cools the house down. I have only eaten 2 cheesecakes in my life so I can't form an opinion yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Where do you get all your cat gifs from? :3

From internet :3
Google images and few websites, there's no one certain place. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally foynd you ! :P

So your ponysona is a cat ? Or is it just a fursona ? Is that even a cat ? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Finally foynd you ! :P

So your ponysona is a cat ? Or is it just a fursona ? Is that even a cat ? :o

it's actually a Cat-pony, hybrid between cat and pony. :3

Pony body with cat's nose, ears, tail and eyes.

Though as you have probably noticed, I like to take the part of a full cat around the forums. :3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huuuuuuuuum wait...I'm confused...what does a hybrid ponycat eat ? Are you herbivorous ? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Huuuuuuuuum wait...I'm confused...what does a hybrid ponycat eat ? Are you herbivorous ? :confused:

This could fit better in the Ask the bunch since in there is my Ponysona's "In character" but....

The Cat pony is omnivore but stays mostly in herbivorous diet in the pony-world since he understand the problem with eating meat.

I in the offline-life am kind of a carnivore, since I love meat over everything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you won't eat my pony ass ? I'm safe ?

What's your cutie mark ? What did it say in you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

So you won't eat my pony ass ? I'm safe ?

What's your cutie mark ? What did it say in you ?

Yes, you are safe, I'm not a savage, I don't eat meat straight from the body :3

Catpone has no cutiemark, and won't have. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.