Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Catpone Cerberus

11 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

So where are you coming from ? Catponey hybrids are rare !

I answer this out of character.

I haven't created backstory for him due his purpose being "my face" here at the forums, but if I use him in RPs (or need backstory for other reasons) It's something among the lines:
Was born in small not-canon village in the northern Equestria and isn't part of any bigger species. And since sentient cats are now canon in the universe, his existence can be explained with his parents.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SparkliciousSwirls said:

Do you think it's a good idea that military service is mandatory in Finland? :huh:

Well, yes. Because though it can suck for some people, when you consider the fact that we have less people in whole country than many countries have in one city, it would be very unlikely that we had enough voluntary people to make big enough army to have any chance on defending our land. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, You said:

What are some Finnish-language songs that you like? :catface: 

Well, here's few

Spoiler

Here, if you're interested, I have translated some of them in English to best of my ability. :) 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Pvt. Cerberus said:

Well, here's few

Reveal hidden contents

Here, if you're interested, I have translated some of them in English to best of my ability. :) 

Oh... it appears I already commented on your blog, so I must have already read it, but oddly enough I didn't remember it at all :P 

But yeah I'll check those out! I love "Puhu aanella jonka kuulen". ("Kaunis Ihminen" is my favorite from them)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/7/2018 at 3:17 PM, The Cerberus said:

Well, yes. Because though it can suck for some people, when you consider the fact that we have less people in whole country than many countries have in one city, it would be very unlikely that we had enough voluntary people to make big enough army to have any chance on defending our land. 

Now that you've been through it, do you still feel the same way? :sunbutt: 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Now that you've been through it, do you still feel the same way? :sunbutt: 

Yes. 

I may have hated every second of it, but I still think it's necessary part of keeping our country safe. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 2:14 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Totally Cerberus!

I was wondering: "What has been your favorite episode of MLP:FiM so far?"

Thank Meow (:P) *so* much for answering my question! :squee:

Sorry for not replying earlier, for some reason I have not noticed the notification about you replying =/

anyways, to answer your question, I don't really have a favorite, so I'll tell you the episode, or in this case, the episodes that made me fall in love with the series.
Return of harmony 1 and 2

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I just thought of one:

Who is your favorite Mane 6 pet? Is it Opal (because cats :catface:) or someone else?

And further on the topic of favorites, have your favorite characters stayed the same from the beginning or have there been changes?

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

I just thought of one:

Who is your favorite Mane 6 pet? Is it Opal (because cats :catface:) or someone else?

And further on the topic of favorites, have your favorite characters stayed the same from the beginning or have there been changes?

actually, as surprising it may be, Gummy is my favorite, then Opal, and then...um... I don't remember any others besides Tank and that owl that Twilight had :P 

Well, yes, they have stayed pretty much the same, only differences through time is places after 5. changing due new characters, and more and more characters getting stuffed on same numbers on top 5. 

Some characters I like more now than before are Applejack (now sharing top 1 mane six pony with Flutters) and Bugprincess :P 

And RD and Rarity has constantly fought over the tittle of my worst mane 6 pony and are now sharing the 3rd place (the list goes only to 3 :D :twi:

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

GASP! Civ 5?! Maine Coons?!

I am so happy I found this thread :catface:

How many times have you played Civ 5?

What are the victories you tend to aim for when playing?

Who do you like to play as?

Who have you played as?

Have you ever played a game of Civ where there’s this one person that hates you and you go to war with a lot?

I’ll tell you mine later ;33

Oh I just realized how much you need to know about Nepeta Leijon and her lusus, Pounce de Leon.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

How many times have you played Civ 5?

I have no idea, but I have 313 hours in it + unknown amount of hours I have played while offline in steam. (i have never played online in Civ though.)

7 hours ago, Galaxical Phoenix said:

What are the victories you tend to aim for when playing?

Domination, I found it to be the most entertaining way to play.

Who do you like to play as?

Changing modded Civs.

Who have you played as?

All vanilla civs and countless modded civs, everything from different mlp factions to countries not included in came and many fantasy factions. 

Have you ever played a game of Civ where there’s this one person that hates you and you go to war with a lot?

Not as far as I remember, but there has been cases where civ has offered a peace treaty when I haven't known that I have met them in the first place, not to mention gone to war with them.

F a s c i n a t i n g

The first time I played, I was Isabella of Spain. Poland liked my land so he hated me so we went to war a lot

I think I may have played as Kamehameha at one point but I don’t really remember how that went

At the moment I am currently in a game as the Shoshone. Greece keeps pretending to be nice and then hating me and then we go to war and then we make peace and it keeps cycling over and over. I really need to get him to his lovely banishment island.

Here how do you feel about this

1491234B-A230-4CEB-A3C7-D3527AA580E5.gif.47d080a85e06b02f2287b5eab8d9fd4a.gif

• Brohoof 1

On 8/24/2019 at 4:14 AM, Galaxical Phoenix said:

Here how do you feel about this

1491234B-A230-4CEB-A3C7-D3527AA580E5.gif.47d080a85e06b02f2287b5eab8d9fd4a.gif

i googled a bit about it, and though I have a soft spot for everything cat, it didn't seem like something I would get too much out from besides maybe pictures.

But if talking only about the picture....I can always appreciate designs with cat-like features like the 3 mouth. 

16 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

i googled a bit about it, and though I have a soft spot for everything cat, it didn't seem like something I would get too much out from besides maybe pictures.

But if talking only about the picture....I can always appreciate designs with cat-like features like the 3 mouth. 

Ah you see

This is Nepeta Leijon and her lusus, Pounce de Leon

Nepeta’s associated zodiac sign is Leo (as should be obvious)

So she is very much cat themed

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

>.>

Would you like me to tell you about Homestuck?

• Brohoof 1

On 8/25/2019 at 6:28 PM, Quinch said:

Would you like me to tell you about Homestuck?

:love: YES

HECK

FREAKING

YES

12 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Not really, I can find everything about it from internet if I ever want to look it up, I know what it is. 

Or not but I get what I mean