Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Creating a MLP RPG game and need people to contribute.

BoomBlocks

Well, i could try and draw stuff like the health bars and bonuses. I know it isn't listed, but, how about a monster and creature designer? I draw some pretty weird critters sometimes.

Well, i could try and draw stuff like the health bars and bonuses. I know it isn't listed, but, how about a monster and creature designer? I draw some pretty weird critters sometimes.

About the healthbar yes i need one drawn and the bonuses i dont know what your talking about. and the creature and monsters if you talking about concept art then yes. BTW its a 3d game.

@@BoomBlocks

Are you still looking for help? I could help with writting. I've also wanted to try my hand at voice acting. I don't have Sype though. Will this be a problem?

The writing i could have help with and same for the voice acting and since you have dont have skype you need to ether have team speak or discord.

Game update:

This is a quick update

The Main character model is almost finished being rigged so i need my animator to contact me.

The writing i could have help with and same for the voice acting and since you have dont have skype you need to ether have team speak or discord.

Game update:

This is a quick update

The Main character model is almost finished being rigged so i need my animator to contact me.

I don't have ethier of those programmes so I don't think i'll be able to help with the VA. But I'd be more than happy to help with writting. Just let me know what I can do.

I don't have ethier of those programmes so I don't think i'll be able to help with the VA. But I'd be more than happy to help with writting. Just let me know what I can do.

i will but sadly for you the story is the last step of my game.

• 5 months later...