Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lady Kiriness

Kiri

Hello, folks! So, I guess I'll jump onto the bandwagon and make one of these "Ask Me" threads. Ask me what you'd like (within reason), and I shall answer! :)

• Brohoof 12

Hi, there quartz I need help.I have this one pony that is shy and only talks me and talks no pony else in the school go to.And she is shy could you help me out miss quartz?

Edited by Fast Forward
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why is Sunset Shimmer your favorite pony (I like her too)?
Is your OC a royal guard or knight? 
Which Program do you use for your digital pictures? 

Why is Sunset Shimmer your favorite pony (I like her too)?

Sunset Shimmer is my favorite because of how much her character has developed. She went from wanting nothing but power and outshining others to a sweet, humble girl who cares deeply for her friends. I also feel like she has a very mature quality about her, which I admire. The fact that Sunset is a redeemed character makes her relatable, since we've pretty much all done something we deeply regret at some point in our lives and have had to work hard to earn the trust of others. Also, without giving too much away for those who haven't seen it yet, Sunset in Friendship Games is wicked awesome. 

Bonus points to you, sir, for also being a fan of bacon mane. /)

Is your OC a royal guard or knight? 

Quartz is a member of the Crystal Guard. 

Which Program do you use for your digital pictures? 

I use both Photoshop and FireAlpaca (since my computer has rejected PaintToolSai's love. Crie evertim.) to create my digital works. I sketch and do final touchups in Photoshop, while most everything else is done in FireAlpaca. 

Cool. c:

Favorite and least favorite episode of MLP?

Do you watch any other shows besides MLP?

What is your favorite food?

Favorite and least favorite episode of MLP?

Ooh, that's a tough one. I like so many of them! I'll start with least favorite, first. I very much disliked Princess Spike. I am so tired of all the flak Spike gets in general, and in this episode specifically, he gets kicked around quite a bit. If I went into details about how much I loathe this episode, I believe I'd have enough for a short novel, so I shall spare you and leave it at that. 

I'd say my favorite episode would still have to be The Best Night Ever. It is actually the first MLP episode I saw. I thought the ponies' antics were hilarious, especially Fluttershy's rage mode. Even though the Gala didn't quite meet the girls' expectations, they were still able to have a good laugh at the end. It reminded me to see the good in seemingly bad situations. :)

Do you watch any other shows besides MLP?

Sorry, I don't. I'm not that much into TV shows, though I used to watch Prison Break and have seen several episodes of The Blacklist.

What is your favorite food?

Oh, yeah. Now we're talkin'.  B)

I love cheesecake! My favorites are chocolate and lemon. As far as non-dessert foods go, I love fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli. 

What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word "green"?

Hmm...The first thing I think of is lime green neon paint in a bucket for some reason. Lol

How much do you like me?

10/10! You're fun to interact with in Forum Games. :)

When did you start drawing ? :)

I've been drawing since as long as I can remember, though I'd say I didn't start "seriously" doing artwork until I was about 12. I started digital art when I was around 14-15. I must confess, though, I have not been consistent and have taken hiatuses that have sometimes lasted for as long as a year. :P

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

How do you get past a writer/art block?

Ooh, good question! Hmm...Well, one thing I do is to make myself to take a break. Sometimes I can get really frustrated when I feel that I'm not progressing, and one thing I learned (and am still learning...heh) is that creativity can't be forced. In the meantime, I like to look up speedpaints on YouTube for inspiration. When it comes to writing, I noticed that it helps to look back on really old things I wrote to get an idea. Or, I'll attempt to continue those stories or come up with a new version.

Aww I love you lots too! :D

Do you do random star jumps when you're happy? :)

Aww <3

I can't say that I do. :adorkable:

What is your favorite music genre and why?

Can you sing or play an instrument?

What is your favorite music genre and why?

I have several favorite genres. For one, I LOVE dubstep with every fiber of my being. Bass drops are so exhilarating! I also am addicted to nostalgia, and for that reason, I will listen to rock from the early '00s. It instantly puts me in a good mood. Lastly, I enjoy '80s music and I really couldn't tell you why. I just do. :P

Can you sing or play an instrument?

I took guitar and flute lessons for a hot second as a kid, but no, I don't actively play any instruments. I do sing, but only when I know I'm alone. Lol

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 3

What is your favorite weather?

What is your favorite season of the year?

What is your favorite style of clothing?

Which Movie Genre do you like the most?

What is your biggest dream? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Would you roll with me if you had the chance?

Why certainly. :comeatus:

large.gif

Sunny with mild temperature and no clouds!

Spring!

Well, I do very much enjoy yoga pants and my tops tend to be very colorful and...flowy? Lol

Action/Adventure

I couldn't say one dream stands out above the rest, but I can say that I very much aspire to become a very great artist, especially in the digital medium. Another dream I have is to help people overcome mental and physical challenges and realize how strong they are inside. 

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 4

Hi, there quartz I need help.I have this one pony that is shy and only talks me and talks no pony else in the school go to.And she is shy could you help me out miss quartz?

Hey there, since you and I have conversed about this already, I'll go ahead and assume your question was answered! Also, I suggest making a thread about it in the Life Advice section to see if others also have some suggestions. :)

Yo, dawg... You ever transcended to the top kek lvls?  :ph34r:

s0gnd.jpg

Which dragon is your favourite?

Where did the inspiration for that wonderful art of your OC come from?

Which gemstone do you like best?

Am I annoying yet?

Which dragon is your favourite?

The small, purple-hued one. 

Where did the inspiration for that wonderful art of your OC come from?

Thank you!  :rarity: 

Well, it actually took me months to nail Quartz's character. First, I wanted to make an OC affiliated with the Equestrian military. So I figured she would probably have a shorter mane than many other mares (efficiency is magic, amirite?). Since she's my main OC (lol, like I have any others), I wanted my own favorite colors to be incorporated into her color scheme somehow. Quartz is taller than the average mare, which reflects my own stature. I personally like zebra-like tails, so I made her a hybrid so that it would all make sense. Her twisted horn is a genetic mutation from the mixing of two species (but actually, I just love curved horns ok?), so there you have it. "Quartz" represents her color scheme, "Aegis" represents her talent of defensive magic (I love Latin. Latin word...heh). Combined, both parts of her name refer to her destiny of helping to defend the Crystal Empire (quartz...crystals..yeah). 

Which gemstone do you like best?

Rose Quartz! 

Am I annoying yet?

Nope!

• Brohoof 2

Yo, dawg... You ever transcended to the top kek lvls?  :ph34r:

yo fam hmu with dem memes

@OP on a scale of 10 to 10 how much do you like memes

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

yo fam hmu with dem memes

@OP on a scale of 10 to 10 how much do you like memes

So you're telling me that's the only option.....

BUT I WANTED TO RATE HIGHER! *Rage quits*

How many bronies do you know in your real life?
Did you ever had visit a convention or want to do it?

Oh goodness, sorry I forgot to respond to these!!

How many bronies do you know in your real life?
A whopping zero. It's very tragic. I've only seen two in passing that I know of because they were wearing something pony-related, though I didn't get the chance to speak to them. 

Did you ever had visit a convention or want to do it?
I've never visited a con before. It's not something I'm interested in now, but maybe I will sometime in the future! 
Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hmm... what shows do you like other than MLP? :3

I currently don't watch other TV shows now...but, as I said earlier, I've seen Prison Break and a bit of The Blacklist. But, I just realized, I'm leaving out two very important shows I've seen! Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra were pretty awesome! I actually hadn't discovered A:TLA until three years or so ago... :blush: I was a bit on the late freight. 

How do you view gender?

Ohey, perfect timing! :P

How do I view gender....Hmm...Well, I see gender as separate from biological sex. Gender is how you identify yourself, and how you want others to identify you. I also think gender can relate to certain "roles" society has placed on individuals, such as "that's masculine", or "that's definitely for women", which can be harmful to someone's identity. One thing I like about this fandom and the show is that it bucks some of these gender stereotypes in the face. :)

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 4