Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lady Kiriness

Kiri

(edited)

What is your favorite christmas song?

Hmm...I have a couple favorites. Specifically, I love the "Carol of the Bells" instrumental by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I also enjoy listening to "O Holy Night" by Mariah Carey and "Last Christmas" by Cascada. :)

What about you? Any favorites?

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 1

If you want ask me quartz mine would be jingle bells the original one and 12 days Christmas if you would ask me quartz.Time for questions from me 1.was your Halloween fun or not really 2.what is your favorite your anime and number 3.Who is you favorite pony and why? and for bonus question what is your favorite episode from My little Pony FIM? 

Edited by Fast Forward
  • Brohoof 2

What about you? Any favorites?

Hmm, God rest you merry, Gentlemen and Carol of the Bells are really nice. In my childhood, I was a big fan of O Christmastree and I also like Silent Night. 

Btw..: Do you have any questions for my A&Q Thread? 

• Brohoof 1

If you want ask me quartz mine would be jingle bells the original one and 12 days Christmas if you would ask me quartz.Time for questions from me 1.was your Halloween fun or not really 2.what is your favorite your anime and number 3.Who is you favorite pony and why? and for bonus question what is your favorite episode from My little Pony FIM? 

Halloween: 

Yes, it was alright. I didn't do too much, though. 

Favorite Anime:

I don't watch anime. However, I've seen a couple episodes of Free! and thought it was good. 

Favorite Pony:

Sunset Shimmer is my favorite because of how much her character has developed. She went from wanting nothing but power and outshining others to a sweet, humble girl who cares deeply for her friends. I also feel like she has a very mature quality about her, which I admire. The fact that Sunset is a redeemed character makes her relatable, since we've pretty much all done something we deeply regret at some point in our lives and have had to work hard to earn the trust of others. Also, without giving too much away for those who haven't seen it yet, Sunset in Friendship Games is wicked awesome.

Favorite Episode:

I'd say my favorite episode would still have to be The Best Night Ever. It is actually the first MLP episode I saw. I thought the ponies' antics were hilarious, especially Fluttershy's rage mode. Even though the Gala didn't quite meet the girls' expectations, they were still able to have a good laugh at the end. It reminded me to see the good in seemingly bad situations.  :)

Hmm, God rest you merry, Gentlemen and Carol of the Bells are really nice. In my childhood, I was a big fan of O Christmastree and I also like Silent Night. 

Btw..: Do you have any questions for my A&Q Thread? 

Hmmm...Perhaps I'll think of something soon. ;)

Edited by Quartz Aegis

Thanks quartz for answering them hugs tight

No prob, thanks for stopping by! *Hugs back* 

Bro...do you even hardcore memes the meme? ...

Yes, all the way to the highest planes of existence, m8! :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

What do you believe to be humanity's biggest strength? Biggest flaw?

That's a good question! I had to stop and think about this one for a while. 

I believe that humanity's greatest strength is empathy. We as humans have an immense capacity to take on the perspective of others, which can lead to acts of kindness. Ironically, I was actually looking at studies of empathy not too long ago, and it's fascinating how early we start to develop the ability to empathize with those around us. It is nice to know that, despite the harm we are capable of inflicting upon one another, we also have the power to do great things, such as running charities, protecting the lives of others, and simply going out of our way to help someone in need out of compassion, even if there is no perceivable benefit for us.  

Conversely, I believe that humanity's biggest flaw is our tendency to harbor hatred and unforgiveness. At first, I was going to say apathy, but now that I think of it, so many acts of violence have come from the bitterness inside of our hearts. Our anger has the ability to blot out reason and restraint, and it's scary how much destruction has come from it. Hate breeds hate, we've seen it all through recorded history. It takes a strong person to break that cycle and show love instead because of how hard it can be for us to forgive. The sad part about having so much hatred in our hearts is that it ends up eating at us so that we feel sick on the inside. It hurts us just as we hurt others.

How are you feeling?

What is your biggest wish for 2016?

How are you feeling?

Hey, IronM17! I'm feeling not too shabby. ^^

What is your biggest wish for 2016?

My biggest wish...I have so many! One wish I have is to be more patient with others, and with myself. I guess that's also a goal, too. :P

Also, really cute avatar! ^^

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 2

Of the music you listen to, what is the most "out there" as it were (band/artist or a particular piece).

Compared to the rest of your taste in music that is.

• Brohoof 1

Of the music you listen to, what is the most "out there" as it were (band/artist or a particular piece).

Compared to the rest of your taste in music that is.

I'd have to say dubstep! I love '80s, '90s, and early '00s pop and rock, which aren't all too different (as far as categorization goes, not musical content/quality). Dubstep is far different, and therefore, the most "out there" for my musical tastes. The heavier drops, the better. :sneer:

As far as the type of music I exalt above all others, I really can't say. I go through phases. It just depends on my mood. :P

• Brohoof 1

Did yoalready have snow?

How do you celebrate christmas?

Did you already have snow?

Just a little bit so far.

How do you celebrate christmas?

My family puts up decorations around the house and we'll either make pumpkin bread or gingerbread (or both) cookies. We also have a tradition where we open one present on Christmas Eve. Usually, we gather with extended family in the evening on Christmas to eat dinner.

• Brohoof 1

We also have a tradition where we open one present on Christmas Eve. 

Sounds like typical german tradition. We open our christmas presents also on christmas eve. 

Where do your family has this tradition? 

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds like typical german tradition. We open our christmas presents also on christmas eve. 

Where do your family has this tradition?

Oh, awesome! /)

I'm so sorry I didn't respond sooner.

I have no idea where we got our tradition from (hey, maybe from Germany many years ago! ;)) Lol

Well well well! I have come with a question.

In a fight between Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, and Chris Hemsworth, who would win?

1. With their respective powers of the characters they play.

2. Just normal.

:pout:

• Brohoof 3

Well well well! I have come with a question.

In a fight between Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, and Chris Hemsworth, who would win?

1. With their respective powers of the characters they play.

2. Just normal.

:pout:

Well hello there. :comeatus: <3

1. Ooh...Right now I'd say Thor, just because he's a Norse god. It would be a very long battle between he and Cap. Star Lord I don't think would last very long.

although, the ending of GotG suggests something verrryyy interesting

2. Pratt's the dino whisperer. He'd call in a few raptors and win easy peasy. ;) Haha, in all seriousness, probably Evans. If I remember correctly, he's the largest and perhaps the strongest of the three.

Edited by Quartzy
  • Brohoof 3

How are you?

What was the last movie you watched?

And what was the last CD you listened?

How are you?

I'm feeling pumped! I usually don't feel this way in the morning, but maybe it has to do with being excited about not having anymore classes to go to. :P

What was the last movie you watched?

Ant Man. I was skeptical about it at first, but it was enjoyable. So many Easter eggs!

And what was the last CD you listened?

Oh gosh....It's been ages since I last listened to a CD...most likely, the last one I listened to was Bach, Beethoven, or Vivaldi.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Are you a big fan of classic music?
Who is your favorite composer?

Yes, I absolutely love classical music! I used to not be able to sleep without it as a kid, and even now, I have some relaxation sessions with it and a cup of warm tea. :3

I'd have to say my favorite composer is Beethoven. My favorite piece is Für Elise. ^^

So, when's the last time you've transcended to the memes memein' dimension?

The last time I transcended...Bro, I'm constantly transcending (especially if Shia Labeouf is involved)! :comeatus: It is a never-ending quest to continue climbing that meme ladder! There are well over 9,000 meme dimensions, each danker than the last! 

Edited by Quartzy