Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lady Kiriness

Kiri

How was your holidays?

They were great! A friend from another country came to visit, so it was a special one. ^^

How do u change the avatar pic is new so I thought I'd ask you

Go to your profile and move your cursor to your avatar. "Change" should pop up, so go ahead and click that and you'll be able to change your image there. Likewise you can go to your profile and hit the "Edit Profile" button where you can change all of your personal information, including your avatar.

Here's the help file for all of that: https://mlpforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=2

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've only realized this recently but...

> Is your name a reference to Steven Universe? 

> Also, for one day only, every member on the forums was magically warped into a convention centre in the cartoon universe and looked like their avatar, what would you do on that day?

• Brohoof 1

Hi Quartz, how are you?

Which kind of art do you like more? Traditional art or digital art?

-Hi, I'm doing well! I'm just hanging around, been focusing a lot on art and whatnot. ^^

-I enjoy digital art better. :)

What do you think my new avatar honest thoughts? and that is all

O.o Interesting question for an ask thread.

It looks good. ^^

I've only realized this recently but...

> Is your name a reference to Steven Universe? 

> Also, for one day only, every member on the forums was magically warped into a convention centre in the cartoon universe and looked like their avatar, what would you do on that day?

-Nope, it's not affiliated in any way! "Quartzy" is short for Quartz Aegis, the name of my main OC. I honestly don't know that much about SU, but am learning about it from my boyfriend, who does watch it. XD

-Hmm...As Quartz, I would go and find Chaos ('s OC and avatar) and hangout with him. :3 I would also try to see if I could recognize my friends and speak with them as well. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Which programm do you use for your pictures?

Which brony artists are your favorite?

Do you have questions for me?

Which programm do you use for your pictures?

I have three. Sometimes I can get away with only two, though. I have Photoshop Elements (I use this for making more complex sketches since it's easier to move things around there), FireAlpaca (great for lining and coloring), and the newest, MediBang Paint Pro (it's awesome for comics and has all the cool texture overlays). 

Which brony artists are your favorite?

Centchi, Dennybutt, Jojuki-chan, and CasyNuf to name a few. ^^

Do you have questions for me?

Maybe soon! :comeatus: Sorry, I've been so busy lately that I haven't really visited people's ask threads as much as I should. :(

• Brohoof 1

How would you feel if everything you touched turned into chocolate? I mean everything! Except yourself obviously.

This is the most important question in existence. 

• Brohoof 1

How would you feel if everything you touched turned into chocolate? I mean everything! Except yourself obviously.

This is the most important question in existence. 

Oh my gosh...this is really intense. *breathes into a paper bag*

How would I feel? I'd be happy and sad at the same time! On one hand, an unlimited supply of chocolate would be heaven on earth. But on the other...I'd have to wear gloves all the time. Wait, scratch that. If I wore gloves, the gloves would be chocolate too. Man...Wait, that means that my clothes would turn into chocolate, and then the floor! O.o I'd have to find a way to levitate, though I guess I'd figure out a way to deal with having chocolate clothes. I think. ._.

What do you prefer? Vacation in the mountains or on the beach?

And why?

Vacation on the beach! I'm afraid of heights, so I think I'd freak out if I were up in the mountains. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

So, how's my Sis' doin'? :P

Been awhile since we've spoken outside of occasional mentions in posts :please:

Hey lil bro! :D

It's great to talk with you again and I hope you're doing well! :)

I'm ok ^^

• Brohoof 1

Hey lil bro! :D

It's great to talk with you again and I hope you're doing well! :)

I'm ok ^^

Just ok? Not great, or fantastic, or awesome, or wonderful? :catface:

Anyway, I might aswell as a real question, eh?

What is your favourite genre of music?

• Brohoof 1

Just ok? Not great, or fantastic, or awesome, or wonderful? :catface:

Anyway, I might aswell as a real question, eh?

Haha, more in a reflective frame of mind today :)

Oh man....I don't think I have a favorite! I'd have to say, though, that I really like dubstep and 80s rock, and also some pop/rock from the '90s and early '00s. I'm a sucker for things that bring out nostalgia. :P

• Brohoof 1

What was your dream job when you was younger?

I wanted to either open up a pet hospital or become a fashion designer.

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine, you lived next twenty years of your life happily. What is your life looks like?

I'd say that happiness for me would be becoming a successful therapist or counselor, living in my own house, and possibly owning a horse. I don't like kids that much, so I could see myself being happily content with pets. But it's possible that I would be happily married.

Hi quartz couple questions 1.How are you doing 2.question could you do drawing such would that fine she asks nicely.That wil be all

1. I am doing very well. ^^

2. This is not the place to make art requests (since I don't have a request thread, message me with inquiries). Also, I'm currently not available to take on new requests right now.

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 1

How did Quartz and Chaos meet? :o

Ooh, good question! I'll let Quartz explain. :)

Quartz: Well, I was on guard duty and patrolling the outskirts of the Empire when I heard some very aggressive voices coming from around the corner. I figured I should go and investigate, and just as I stuck my head around, I saw several thugs going after this lone earth pony. So I fended them off, though not without his help, because he distracted them a bit. After that, I would have just gone about my way, really (my mind was occupied with work), but one of his beautiful drawings caught my eye. I guess it had slipped from his saddlebag during the skirmish. I went to return it to him, and it was then that I realized I'd not taken the time to get a proper glimpse of him. His eyes were very blue...

She clears her throat

Anyway, flustered me left before we could even exchange names, or any further information. I was sure that was the end of it....That is, until I received a note. At first, I thought it was a prank. However, the notes kept coming, and I wondered if it was possible that they were coming from somepony I'd run into at some point...

A slow smile etches its way across her face

To say that I was simply in "wishful thinking mode" was an understatement. With each passing day, I started feeling excited and jittery, like a filly. Between you and I, the last note asking to meet at a certain place and time I tucked into my armor so that I could steal glances at it while on duty. I finally plucked up the courage to follow through and to meet this anonymous somepony at sunset on one of the hills outside of the Empire. And, there he was. I had never been so nervous in my entire life. Despite the nerves, though, we hit it off very well. One date with Chaos led to another, and well, the rest is history. :blush:

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 2