Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Voice Actor for Scootaloo

MAIKUN

Even since her voice actor has gotten deeper during Season 5, I know, but I think it's time for Scootaloo to get a new voice actor, don't you think so? My choice would be Sunni Westbrook (the one who does vouces for the Pony apps)

Her voice sounds a little different, but it's different enough to notice. I don't think they'll change it until the voice actress gets tired or has to stop for other reasons(like she gets too old)

Edited by LAZENGANN OVERLOAD

She's getting older. This is the 5th season, that's 5+ years ago that these voice actresses have been a part of this show....I think the CMC VA's started when they were 8-10 years old, and now they are in their mid-late teens. It's hard to sound like a kid when puberty strikes....

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

I think the CMC VA's started when they were 8-10 years old, and now they are in their mid teens. It's hard to sound like a kid when puberty strikes....

She is 19 years old (born 1996). So, I think that's the reason why she sounds deeper. And I must say, that I don't have listen a big change to other episodes. 

Claire Corlett and Michelle Creber are 16 by the way.

Edit: ok, the admin was faster XD

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 1

Even since her voice actor has gotten deeper during Season 5, I know, but I think it's time for Scootaloo to get a new voice actor, don't you think so? My choice would be Sunni Westbrook (the one who does vouces for the Pony apps)

Sorry for backseating. But I wish you added a question mark to the title because it sounds like she's already got one and she doesn't.

There isn't anything wrong with the current voice actor voicing Scootaloo.

You need to remember that Scootaloo is maturing and her voice is expected to change as she does so.

Seemed I hastily jumped to a conclusion to this. Upon seeing the title I immediately thought they gave her a new voice actress. :| 

I don't think they need to change her voice actress though. Sure, her voice might be getting a bit deeper (not overly noticeable to me honestly) but this could go along with the character also getting older. I mean, it has been 5 years since the show began. Now what that equates to in Equestria is beyond me but a decent bit of time must have passed anyways, so it makes sense. It is a detail I am okay with, unless her voice just goes completely left field.