Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls Four confirmed by Hasbro Studio President

One-Punch Man

I'm guessing that this will end up being that "Legend of Everfree" that was mentioned earlier this year.  

It'd make the most sense considering the direction the story is taking along with the events that occurred at the end of the last movie.

• Brohoof 2

Well at least we now know what Legends of the Everfree is.

And if it as good as Rainbow Rocks and or Friendship Games I will be perfectly fine with it and even looking a little bit forward to it.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe they could use the side plot they dropped in the friendship games about sunset. I'm starting to really like her.

I'd like to think this is precisely why the subplot was dropped. There wasn't enough room to fit it into the third film, so they're saving it for later.

If the past movies are anything to go off of this will be the best one yet but what could the story possibly be? 

Somebody mentioned a while back that it could involve a camping trip to the human world version of the Everfree Forest.  That sounds about right for the whole highschool setting EQG takes place in.   

• Brohoof 2

Somebody mentioned a while back that it could involve a camping trip to the human world version of the Everfree Forest.  That sounds about right for the whole highschool setting EQG takes place in.   

That would mean we get to meet Zecora, the tree hippie.

Or Zecora will be the camp counselor. xD

• Brohoof 3

Wow! The movies have been getting better and better so I think this will be the best movie so far! I wonder what they have in store. HYPE!!!

The hype train never ended. We just made a short stop at EqG3 Station and found temporary satisfaction before heading off to the next stop. And I'm LOVING it.  :yay:

• Brohoof 6

Hell yessss.... we all knew this was coming anyway but it's always nice to hear confirmation. I just wish I didn't have to wait probably a year to see my Sunny again :( maybe it'll be out in the spring but I doubt it.

• Brohoof 1