Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls Four confirmed by Hasbro Studio President

One-Punch Man

Looking at the comments in the link, why are so many people amongst the FiM fandom so petty, vain, vapid and selfish? Don't any of the virtues FiM promotes mean anything to them?

I hope there are actual ponies in this one. I liked FG but I missed having ponies. I would also love to see human Discord!

I hope that instead, the movie will be about Human world magic and mythological entities instead of leaning so heavily on FiM. I would like to see entities like Discord, Chrysalis, etc... as actual supernatural entities on the Human world, though, rather than just normal Humans. I suspect that will be the case and is why we have not seen them yet, they want to preserve the essence of what they are from the source material.(FiM)

Giving Equestria Girls it's own identity and mythos would be what it needs to let it stand on it's own, separate from it's source series. I'd prefer a series, though.

The 4th Equestria Girls film has finally confirmed by the president of Hasbro Studios Steven Davis he said, I'm very happy that how it came up with another development of the film and even that Sunset Shimmer returns!

However, not until it's been officially announced around February 2016 to publicly reveal the new title of the film than Rainbow Rocks and Friendship Games. Also, that's after the Friendship is Magic sixth season first.  :D