Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Good Disney Songs For a Guy to Sing?

SoniaSquishy

Kinda random question, but I'm in need of a Disney song to sing for a small concert in November. I have a surprisingly large range, so most songs sung in a Disney movie, show, cartoon, or heck, even games could work. I'd really like it to be a villain song (I WOULD sing Oogie Boogie's song, but I just really don't have the voice for the jazz style of the song), although it doesn't necessarily have to be (I've been honestly considering the DuckTales theme, but I refuse to in defense of whatever dignity I have left).

So, in short, I'm looking for any Disney song, preferably a villain song [that sounds aggressive], and it can be from television series, movies, or even songs from games (Epic Mickey has some as an example for games). Honestly I've done so much digging I'm not sure how much this'll help, but there's probably some Disney enthusiasts on here, right?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm avoiding Frozen like the plague, I don't really like that movie (I really shouldn't have said that on the internet, should I?)

EDIT EDIT: Also forgot to say that I'm unusually picky with this kinda stuff. I really want to sing songs I like, but I don't want to go and make a fool of myself singing something silly, or that I sound silly singing (hence my reluctance to actually just sing the DuckTale's theme)

Also, should mention that I sang Jack's Lament last time we did this kind of concert thing, so that's out.

Edited by Homsar3
  • Brohoof 1

Any of them.

/thread.

I jest, I jest. Perhaps Scar's song from the Lion King when he assembles his army? Villain + aggressive, at any rate.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 2

Gaston from Beauty and the Beast?

I dunno, I just don't really like the enthusiastic feel of most of these songs. I know it sounds stupid to say, but I just really can't sing enthusiastic songs unless there's REALLY a reason for me to feel enthusiastic (hence DuckTales, or even "I'm Odd" the cancelled Alice song, but I can't find any instrumentals of that, and I can't really assemble a band for this).

(edited)

Any of them.

/thread.

I jest, I jest. Perhaps Scar's song from the Lion King when he assembles his army? Villain + aggressive, at any rate.

If I'm right this song is "Be Prepared". Again, I dunno, but something about this song just doesn't feel aggressive in the way I can really sing to. Oogie Boogie's is really the only one I could find that's aggressive in that way through my (like, hour and a half, hence why I'm here, I can't find something without digging extremely deep, which just isn't super fun) of searching.

How about "Go the Distance" from Hercules.

Or "I'll Make a Man out of You" from Mulan.

Or even "Out There" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Unfortunately "Go the Distance" is already taken,

I'm considering "I'll Make a Man out of You", because that song is indeed really catchy, although I'm trying to hunt down something more obscure, so that I stay unique and don't step on any toes.

As for "Out There", again as I said for one of the other songs, I just can't really sing to it, I can't really get in the mood for it.

Edited by Homsar3

Every man should be required to sing "I'll Make a Man Out Of You" at least once in their lives

of course there's always Let it Go

• Brohoof 3

You guys are all amateurs. This is of course the ultimate Disney song. :P

• 5 years later...