Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Much Money have You Spent on Pony Merch?

One-Punch Man

• 5 weeks later...

Im poor, so like 75 (Three plushies and the posterbook). One of my close friends has given me some stuff as she knows I am a brony and also has a young daughter has has "doubles" of stuff that needs a good home. :)

I haven't yet bought any merch. It just doesn't really interest me that much. Plus I don't have the space to display it.

Also, given that I keep this whole pony thing a secret from my family, suddenly buying merch would require some awkward explanation.

I've never actually calculated how much money I've spent on Pony memorabilia, but if you were to walk into my room, and look around, you can tell that I've spent quite a lot. Not even the DVD collection I have is safe from the Ponies!

• Brohoof 1

Hello ,

I'm here to let you know that I have moved your topic to a section that's more appropriate for this discussion -- Pony Merchandise.

-----

I would say that I bought around from $400-$600 worth of Pony Merch, with the majority of the money spent on the Funko Mystery Minis.

• Brohoof 1

I think, with all the Vinyl Collectible figures I've purchased, my Pinkie Pie plush, and two Pinkie Pie shirts I recently ordered... at least £200! Wow, that's a lot considering I only became interested in actually getting merchandise about three months ago!  :ooh: By the end of next year it'll probably total thousands! Aww well, it's money well spent, isn't it?

Edited by Wolves

Too much... I wanna give an estimate, but I'm afraid I'll then jump off a bridge.

~$250-300?

The funny thing is the brony thing for me was supposed to be rather secretive.

But one figure became two. Two became four. Four became "omg, it's chicken pinkie pie".

My shelves were once the gaming shelves. Now much of the focal points are MLP related.

It's extremely shameful, but I like it.