Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello every pony!

SkyBurner's_Legion

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Various references across the Internet led me here

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My grandmothers friend's grandson aka my friend told me he was a brony and showed me the mlp app. I'm not gonna lie I bashed him for it and laughed. So two days later I decided to watch the first episode just to see if I could make my way through it without dying from girly rainbow and candy crap. Boyyyyyy was I wrong. Next thing I know every night before I went to bed I was watching 2 or 3 episodes. The rest is history.

Well if there is anything about me I love video games. I used to have a pc but it broke so I moved to console gaming. I like computers and writing programs. Been a briny for about a year and a half. Joined around the time when season 4 had just ended. I'm friendly, I've tried to be more accepting and tolerant of others. However I haven't told anyone I am a Brony due to obvious reasons. To be honest I'm trying to find ways to actually be in the community cause new episodes and reading 2 year old fan fiction isn't enough haha. But anyways anything else you want to know message me!

• Brohoof 8

Hi there SkyBurner! ^.^      :) Happy to have you aboard! We have the same favorite pony. :twi: Also, you love video games too eh? That is awesome! ^__^ I am sort of a gaming nut as it were. That might be a bit obvious though. :P

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!     :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.     ;)

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the MLP forums, @SkyBurner's_Legion! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of wonderful ponies! :squee: I hope you have an amazing time while you're here, make some nice friends, and enjoy being here. :twi: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 7

hi its nice to meet you =)=)=) welcome here in the happy MLP Pony community of many friends and many ponies =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy times here with all ponies and friends =)=)=) meetign many friends and ponises here 0)=)=) if you havea ny questions feek ffrre to ask =)=)=) YAYAY =)

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forum SkyBurner's_Legion, really liking the Destiny and MLP Avatar you're rocking there.

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4132637.sig-4132506.sig-4130725.sig-

• Brohoof 5

Welcome! You're not the only one who avoids speaking of that you're a brony in public, don't worry about it. We'll support you either way, this forum is great and I hope that you find it welcoming and that you're willing to stay here!

post-33081-0-89090500-1430854664.jpeg

Make yourself at home.

• Brohoof 4

lol, i was the same as you. i thought bronys were messed up, then i watched an episode and was sucked in, lol.

welcome to the forums!! everyone here is awesome and very friendly, if you ever need some pc help i can totally huck you up, i personally build custom pcs. if you ever want to talk or ask questions on diagnosing a pc just pm me!

• Brohoof 2