Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Twilight do You Ship Sunset With?

SciTwi22

So I was going to draw a picture of Sunset and Twilight, but I ran into a shipping problem. Which Twilight I should ship Bacon Hair with: Equestria Twilight, Sci Twi or both? You can decide!

905822__safe_twilight+sparkle_shipping_bSHIPPY SHIPPY!

• Brohoof 2

I didn't pick one, I'm shipping awesome love triangle all the way.
though I have a feeling that only the human Twilight could win since Sunset would have to swap worlds again to be with pony Twilight.
who knows? in the realm of fanfics, anything is possible.

I think a good fic about this would be amazing, but as for who she ended up with, I really don't care. though it might be nice to see her move back to Equestria as the wife of a princess to keep her from being arrested for treason on the spot. 

but I've read some EQG fics before, and the human setting has always appealed to me for some odd reason. 

so it would be nice to see the romance there too. 

and then maybe there could be an after story where Trixie tries to steal Sunset's waifu.  :love:

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 1

Why would you ask this question? WHY? Now I will stay up all night rocking back and forth in the dark trying to answer this. BLAST!

Pretty much how I feel.  :dash:

medium.jpg
View on Derpibooru (Original source unknown at time of posting)

I use to always ship her with Equestria Twi but then it seems more convenient story-wise to ship her with SciTwi. They're both so lovable.... :P

• Brohoof 2

Neither, I am a loyal Twixie (...and TwiPie... and Flashlight...) shipper. I can't ship Twilight and Sunset, lol.

Pony Twilight, hands down. Looking at Friendship Games through heavy confirmation bias, I made Sunset out to have at the very least a crush on Twilight, and her anger at SciTwi in the next scene (not at the field, that anger was directed at her old self) coming, in part, from the disappointment it wasn't the pony she's actually in love with.

In line with this, I fully the support the SciTwi/Brad pairing so my OTP can actually happen...

In all fairness, it's of course not going to happen because that would be too controversial. Even Legend of Korra only hinted at it, despite the creators confirming the pairing. If they somehow find the guts to do it, though, I will be a very happy guy.

I will never ship them. Ever. I hate this ship, but if you like it, go ahead. Although Human Twilight is better than Pony Twilight by far.

Edited by SunsetMaster
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...