Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DQ: Have you ever come across something unbearably frustrating? Why was it?

Tranquil Claw

DQ stands for "Daily Question" it is a recent theme I made on the general forum.

If there is something really frustrating for me, it's that I can try to change the world, but the methods I use just don't work. It almost seems pointless to try any more. I have been taught by experience over and over that the world needs to be fixed, that standing out is always bad, that you can't change the world around you by being yourself. These are just a few of the things that bother me every day. I love to write, but it just seems pointless when next to no one cares to help or urge me on. Every time I try to reach out, make an effort to stand out, it falls to pieces from stage fright. I know that all this I've just said isn't true, but how can I escape from a mental trap fueled by my own belief? 

I just realized how over dramatic that whole tirade was. Well I hope that inspired you all to share something in your life that frustrated you.

Basically, I often feel frustration with myself. A type of frustration about my life and about who I am, and how often I feel like what I do is not good enough. I get those feeling because of my hardcore anxiety and my worry over everything, I get a bit obsessive over these thoughts. It drives me up the wall and I hate that I feel like that at times and it angers me, but it is a rough thing to deal with. I try to get past it though as difficult as it is. I want to be the best person I can be, within my limitations of course and be a wonderful friend, these thoughts can hinder that at times, that is what angers me the most about it. 

• Brohoof 1