Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't get that Discord song out of my head! And now I'm here. :)

Kaleidoscopic Clutch

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled "Brony Message Boards" so I could connect with other fans of the show.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My nephew has been a Brony for years but I never watched the show. His mother (my sister) just told me about the Doctor Whooves character which intrigued me as a Dr Who fan. We watched Slice of Life together. Before I knew it, I was at Bronycon 2015, fell in love with the culture and started watching the show right away when I got home.

At this current phase in my life I'm an office manager full time at a biotech firm, taking classes part time at cosmetology school because I want to change the direction of my life. I aspire to be a professional makeup artist for the show Dr Who, and before that happens I hope to do some traveling of the world myself and start living my life more creatively and fully.

MLP:FIM is a new addition to my life and has brought so much positivity to my days.  The Doctor Whooves character has also helped me connect more with my nephew, which I am so grateful for since we don't live close to each other anymore.  He has always been a big MLP fan and I'm a big Dr Who fan.  He now watches DW and I now watch MLP.

Since I'm nearing my 30s it's not so easy to find people in my life who watch the show, therefore I sought out these message boards to connect with other fans of the show.  This show is filled with so much love and I would like to feel more of that in my life. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 7

Hello, ! Welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this amazing community of lovely ponies! :) I hope you have such an awesome time while you're here and get to have so much fun here and enjoy it! :pinkie: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :ooh:

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Allons-y! ^.^      :) Happy to have you aboard! 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!     :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.     ;)

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to Mlp Forums  :pinkie:

I hope you will have a very great time here  :love:

Also, dont worry, here are a lot of older Fans, who still watch the Show. Your not the only one  :lol:

And i wish you good luck on your journey to becoming a Doctor Who Make Up Artist  ^_^

• Brohoof 4

hi =)=) its nice to meet you =)=)=) welcome here in the happy pony site of ponies and friends of MLP Forums =)=)=)=) I hope your time here can be happy =)=)=)=) and you can meet many happy ponies and friends here in this community enjoying your time =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel freet o ask YAAY =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4133965.sig-4132637.sig-4132506.sig-

• Brohoof 3

Hi, welcome to the site!  :lol: I too love the Discord song... so cool... and very, very catchy. No wonder it's very popular, really. Anyway, I hope you meet plenty of awesome and sweet new friends (I'm sure you will :)) and enjoy your time spent here! Thanks for joining, and if ever you need anything then just shoot me a PM or a profile comment  :squee: 

• Brohoof 2