Jeric

S05:E18 - Crusaders of the Lost Mark  

453 users have voted

1. 1. Sooo .... thoughts?

• No, I hated it! >:
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • Omygosh ... That. Was. Amazing!!! Loved it!

Title: Crusaders of the Lost Mark
Air Date: 10 October, 2015
Written by: Amy Keating Rogers
Synopsis: When Pip Squeak decides to run for class president, the Cutie Mark Crusaders rally around their friend, but find themselves helping their long-time nemesis, Diamond Tiara, in an unexpected way.

"Diamond Tiaras. Why did it have to be Diamond Tiaras?"

post-25990-0-45419700-1444489629_thumb.png

post-25990-0-54900900-1444489656_thumb.pngpost-25990-0-86819600-1444489658_thumb.pngpost-25990-0-82013700-1444489657_thumb.png

• Brohoof 16

This is it. This is the episode where the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally get their Cutie Marks because this is Diamond Tiara's redemption episode. Either that or they'll get it in the finale. Or probably in the altered timeline in the S5 finale or the end of the series maybe. I don't think DT will ever be redeemed.

• Brohoof 2

Why would you want to work against little Pipsqueak, CMC?  WHY?!  He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wub:

pipsqueak_the_pirate_by_sawkinator-d4dyc

Plus he's Princess Luna's #1 fan.  In other words, there's absolutely nothing bad I can say about this guy.  ;)

• Brohoof 8

WOW! A song BEFORE the theme song! That's a first!

EDIT: I must apologize; I forgot how Magical Mystery Cure started with "Morning in Ponyville" and Filli Vanilli started with "Music in the Treetops". MitT is the song that perfectly showed how much Fluttershy reminds me of the classic Disney animated version of Snow White

post-15772-0-92494000-1449096354.jpg post-15772-0-21481700-1449096358_thumb.jpg

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 9

OMG, HE'S SO LITTLE!!!  :wub:

24198046.jpg

Also, that did not take them long to get to a song.  And my, my, what a lovely song it was.  :proud:   Short, but I'd bet it'll be recurring, and frankly it's one of the better CMC songs already.  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Oh, so apparently this is a musical episode. :sunbutt:  Also, apparently Diamond Tiara as a politician is a combination of the worst traits of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.  So in other words, she's a Chicago politician, BOOM!  :ph34r:   Also, Pipsqueak's still BUCKING ADORABLE!!!  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Holy moly, even Silver Spoon didn't vote for Diamond Tiara, and wow is Diamond Tiara's mom a bitch, no wonder she wanted to win so bad.

Edited by Shanks
  • Brohoof 1