Jeric

S05:E18 - Crusaders of the Lost Mark  

453 users have voted

1. 1. Sooo .... thoughts?

• No, I hated it! >:
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • Omygosh ... That. Was. Amazing!!! Loved it!

This episode was awesome!

Not only was it a great musical and I love those kind of episodes in this show, we actually got positive character development for Diamond Tiara.  And that was pretty good too.

But finally, finally, finally after 5 seasons the CMC get their cutie marks!  And it was so worth it it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpgy21r_dRE

This episode is one of my favorites of the season and now the whole show in general.

• Brohoof 6

SONGS, PIPSQUEAK, BUTT MARRRRRRRRRRRKS!

This episode had ALL THE FEELS! I have to say I was feeling some liquid pride throughout the episode.

10/10 Horse/Horse

Also obligatory best face

CQ95sVTWgAAXViw.png

• Brohoof 18

I'm losing my mind, I'm so happy. Actual Diamond Tiara character development, CMC get their marks, so many wonderful songs, and, to top it all off, they adverted the Status Quo is God trope and didn't have anything revert back to the way it was before like having Diamond still act like a jerk. This episode just begs to be fully reviewed, but i'll have to watch it again first.

And then a third. Maybe even a fourth time. 

• Brohoof 13

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT WAS SUPER AWESOME!

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are no longer bullies, but good ponies!
THE CRUSADERS GOT THEIR CUTIE MARKS!

I felt so sad for Diamond Tiara in that one song, and it made the payoff so worth it! I may just write a written review up later after the shock of the amazingness and the tears and the fanboying wear off!
  • Brohoof 7
  • Excited 1

Great episode, first of all showing another side of Diamond Tiara and finally the CMC getting their cutiemarks. I really liked that they made it into a sort of a musical. This was a very good episode and it's good to know they'll continue with their CMC operation. It was enjoyable.

• Brohoof 4

;-; :( ;-; :( ;-; :( ;-; :( ;-; :( ;-; :( ;-;

This episode... so beautiful and amazing and perfect... I can't believe it finally happened, THE CMC NOW HAVE THEIR CUTIE MARKS, IN HELPING OTHERS CUTIE MARK CRUSADE! Manly tears are shedding inside I tell you, many manly tears!

100000000000000/10 would cry again :( :( :(

• Brohoof 6

I would love to share my thoughts on this episode, but I have blue-screened from all the tears shed from that ending. I mean ho-ly CRAP. Five years of pony and the staff tear us apart with the feels. I'm at a loss for words.

• Brohoof 2

I would not rate it 10/10 due to personal preferences but my rating is near that number because that ending did everything right, from Diamond Tiara's and the CMC's developpement to them feels, it was all done corectly for that part. Amazing job writers, and thanks for the feels! And again happy birthday MLP: FIM!

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex
  • Brohoof 2

The episode was brilliant! Not only that Diamond Tiara got reformed, the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally got their Cutie Marks! I'm so proud of them all as they now know what their special talents are. I now understand how Diamond Tiara became a bully in the first place.

Congratulations Cutie Mark Crusaders. You all earned this wonderful achievement. :')

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 3

How?

All he did was stand in the background and make a perplexed facial expression.

His wife, however...

I thought Family Appreciation Day showed him to be a little more kind than his daughter. Now he's all snooty like his wife and all "don't lose or else!" to his daughter...

Or maybe I'm perceiving this wrong?