Jeric

S05:E18 - Crusaders of the Lost Mark  

453 users have voted

1. 1. Sooo .... thoughts?

• No, I hated it! >:
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • Omygosh ... That. Was. Amazing!!! Loved it!

Finally, it's happened. The CMC get their marks. I am so happy about the episode. Perfect episode for the anniversary of MLP. Great episode, awesome songs and CMC with their CMs. AWESOME!!!

• Brohoof 3

I SAID THEY WOULD GET THE CUTIE MARKS THIS EP

and it happened!

I AM MAGIC!

OH MY GOD

I also said they were gonna get them this episode.

Yes I am magic horse do you want to go skateboards

• Brohoof 1

So, they did get them at last!

As Will Guide, I'd tell them, "Crusaders, some time ago, I told you 3 something after you've helped me get started on my quest for my Cutie Mark. When I got my Mark, I sent you a message saying that if I can get my Mark, then so will you. And now, that day has come! Congratulations, my little ponies!"

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Hands down one of the bet episodes to air. I felt a huge fan-base connection to this episode. I was at first worried what would happen to the CMC if they got their marks, since their episodes were based on the sense of adventure and exploring new things to earn their cutie mark. But by the looks of it, I have nothing to worry about. The whole idea of them helping others is a grewat idea, and again, I'm pretty sure the fans had a little something-something to do with that.

An episode added to my favorites list. Can't wait to see what new adventures we'll have from the CMC next season... Oh, and the mention of the Apple's parents was by far one of the greatest things!!! X3

• Brohoof 3

I thought Family Appreciation Day showed him to be a little more kind than his daughter. Now he's all snooty like his wife and all "don't lose or else!" to his daughter...

Or maybe I'm perceiving this wrong?

His "snootiness" only applied to his facial expressions, which "good" rich people like Fancy Pants and Fleur De Lis have also been shown to make.

However, the "Don't lose, or else!"-ness was all his wife.

• Brohoof 2

So i'm excited that the Crusaders got their cutie marks and it was a pretty good episode. But what does this mean for the future of MLP Because they seem to be tying up a lot of loose ends. Now I'm not saying that this is one of the last sessions, but it seems more possible than it before.

It was awesome! 5 years anniversary and it was amazing! The crusaders have finally done it! They got their cutie marks! And same too. The music is Awesome!!! Everything about this is awesome!

I absolutely adored this episode.....  :icwudt:  The music was amazing and the way the writers tied in the "reforming" Diamond Tiara with the CMC getting their marks  :D it shows how much they've grown and learned over the seasons.... Defiantly going to add this to my favorites list after re-watching it 10000000 more times  :please:

• Brohoof 1

CMC CUTIE MARKS OMGWTFAJHSGVDJHVBKFBS...I wonder what will happen when Babs Seed returns to Ponyville....probably not much.

All in all, a great episode. I will admit that I wasn't giving DT enough credit for most of the episode. Election? "She's going to win with slick campaigning, some of which will likely violate established electoral conventions." Lose the election? "She and Silver Spoon will just stuff the ballots, and if that fails, just wait for the perfect moment to bring Pipsqueak down in a recall election." Five years of DT's behavior lent itself to those kinds of thoughts...boy do I feel silly considering what happened at the end.

Also, this has nothing to really do with anything, but Equestrian school boards are now canon! Yes yes yes, my headcanon is confirmed! I always knew there was more to Ponyville's public education than just "one-room schoolhouse in the middle of tiny rural town". It's a nice little bit of world building in my opinion.

But yeah, good character development for Silver Spoon (the culmination of the thawing that began at the end of Family Appreciation Day,) and great character development for Diamond Tiara and the CMC. It took a lot of courage to help somepony who's been nothing but a bully to them for years.

Great way to celebrate five years of FiM! Well, back to my roleplays.

Edited by skbl17

Hands down one of the bet episodes to air. I felt a huge fan-base connection to this episode. I was at first worried what would happen to the CMC if they got their marks, since their episodes were based on the sense of adventure and exploring new things to earn their cutie mark. But by the looks of it, I have nothing to worry about. The whole idea of them helping others is a grewat idea, and again, I'm pretty sure the fans had a little something-something to do with that.

An episode added to my favorites list. Can't wait to see what new adventures we'll have from the CMC next season... Oh, and the mention of the Apple's parents was by far one of the greatest things!!! X3

I'm still kind of speechless. Totally agree, though. I've never been too big on the CMC episodes....but this one! Dang!  ^_^

Definitely one of the best episodes of the entire series. I cried so much! The feels at the end of the Brotherhooves Social? Not even worth mentioning in comparison! This episode truly released the rivers!  :(

When they got their marks, the live chat exploded like never before. We're going to be riding this wave for a while.  :lol:

• Brohoof 4

All I can say is that I was fine with the episode once I got accustomed to their new cutie marks. The episode felt a little rushed however. Although, the songs were great. Diamond Tiara's redemption seemed a little too fast. Plus, when the CMC got their cutie marks, there was a little magical thingy that happened to them. They might be important somehow.

Guardians of the Galaxy? No, Guardians of the Cutie Marks.