Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sounds in the Sky

Mesme Rize

This is something i came across just this morning, but something that seems to be going on for a few years now.

Spectators from all over the world seem to hear strange noises coming from the sky, which kinda sound like a screeching trumpet. Scientists and experts are baffled, not knowing what the cause of these sounds are.

Here is a vid of some occurences of this phenomenon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvhuXgZ_LQs

Some people claim that it has paranormal routes. Some say it's the sound of angel trumpets, warning humanity of the apocalypse. Others say that it's by UFOs, ready to come to earth and some other theories.

My friends, i will not lie ,but i am kinda scared. I have no idea what this is, but this sounds like bad news.

What do you think of it? Are you not so worried? Do you have an explanation? Or did you even hear it?

• Brohoof 2

I know this Sky trumpets since a lot of years, but I never had listen them in Real life. I think some videos are fakes and the other are rational explicable (big working machines maybe?). I read about the theory, that this sounds come out from the ground and had something to do with Earthquakes or such things. It could be maybe, but I guess all the sounds in the videos was not filmed shortly before an earthquake. So, I don't know what the Sky trumpets are, but I don't think that this is something paranormal or extraterrestrial.

• Brohoof 1

That's really interesting.. I've never heard these sounds myself but most sound like metallic scraping and roaring engines, the others are like howling, perhaps caused by high wind speeds.. So it's pointing more towards UFOs.. Though it's confusing as to why this phenomenon is something only heard but never seen.. Unless of course the object is actually far away and the sound is just echoing long distances.. which explains why some clips were loud but others were REALLY loud.. regardless, it's very interesting..

I KNOW THE LADY IN THAT FIRST CLIP!!!! 

She is the news chick in CTV Saskatoon, and her name is Chantel Huber and she is actually the Anchor in the City I live in.

About the wierd noises:

In 2011 when I was 10 years old I actually did hear those noises but I rarely heard em and I thought it was the wind.

Hmm... 

Things like this truly do fascinate me because I am a big believer in cryptozoology and things of the sort.

• Brohoof 1

HAARP -- if you're unfamiliar with this, I'd suggest you look into it. This is very likely where the sound is coming from.

I heard about it before. It's a conspiracy theory, about a secret machine build by the goverment, to control the earths weather.

I am always very cautious about conspiracy theories, because they are just that, theories. But yes, it could be possible.

I at a few years ago came across a similar video and was also really scared but then some said that the sounds were from the movie 'war of the worlds' (2005 i think) where the aliens were making the sounds and attacking people and taking the sound effects from there to thier video of the sky at thier area, they said that alot of people do this just to garner attention to thier channel or video I personaly belief this because I've never heard the sound playing in the sky randomly before.

The phenomenon is clearly something that has happened, to a degree, but I urge everyone to remember that in today's world problems can be falsely escalated by the media, misunderstandings and general problems that have arrived since the birth of hyper-fast global communication.

Chances are there's quite a few sources for whatever's happening, who knows, it could've began with just a few isolated (but explainable) instances, only for people to get scared and give it attention. Once something that scares people that much gets out, there will be people all over the world trying to falsely replicate the phenomenon, in order to give the story (and potentially themselves) more attention.

It's very difficult to trust things like this these days, because all around the world people will be generating, supplying and believing false data on the subject.

I at a few years ago came across a similar video and was also really scared but then some said that the sounds were from the movie 'war of the worlds' (2005 i think) where the aliens were making the sounds and attacking people and taking the sound effects from there to thier video of the sky at thier area, they said that alot of people do this just to garner attention to thier channel or video I personaly belief this because I've never heard the sound playing in the sky randomly before.

The idea that this all a big hoax, was debunked long ago. These sounds are very real. If you look at the vid, you'll see that this was even heard during a game of the MLB, so you can ask these guys who where in the stadium. It's too ambitious for a simple troll.

To the HAARP thing: HAARP (abbreviation for High frequency Active Auroral Research Project) is an american scientific and military research program to research of the Ionosphere and the spread radio waves. There are a lot of conspiracy theories about the HAARP. Usually weather control, earthquakes and mind control. But the energy, which the antennas from HAARP generate, are not high enough to create such events (by the way, radio waves can not influence our minds). And it's new for me, that Radio waves create such noises, especially on regions in the world far away from HAARP. So, I don't think that HAARP has anything to do with the Sky trumpets.

For me, it's sounds like big machines (like a big Chipper), a horn from a machine or metal which rubs on other metal or stone.And I think some clips are definitely fakes with sounds from games or movies. 

And btw.: The US-Army ended the project last year because they were finished with their research.

Definitely not angelic trumpets heralding the end of days.  They sound WAY too out of tune to be the heavenly host and I doubt we'd all still be here after first hearing it 3 years ago.

Maybe it's Cthulu finally waking up.

Edited by J. Brony

I heard about it before. It's a conspiracy theory, about a secret machine build by the goverment, to control the earths weather.

I am always very cautious about conspiracy theories, because they are just that, theories. But yes, it could be possible.

Often times, things are labeled "conspiracy theories" as a buzz word to keep the public from looking into things for themselves. Look up all the conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. I would research it for yourself before jumping to conclusions. HAARP is the only explanation for the sound. It would behoove people to know what it is and why it's there. If scientists are messing with the earth and causing it shriek like a trumpet, I'd want to know about it, haha. Edited by Jaxsie

Often times, things are labeled "conspiracy theories" as a buzz word to keep the public from looking into things for themselves. Look up all the conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. I would research it for yourself before jumping to conclusions. HAARP is the only explanation for the sound. It would behoove people to know what it is and why it's there. If scientists are messing with the earth and causing it shriek like a trumpet, I'd want to know about it, haha.

I remain cautious about believing every conspiracy theory that is out there. Believing that everything is a conspiracy, is as dumb as believing everything that is being said by the mainstream media.

Not everything that is around the corner is out to kill you.

Yes, i research conspiracy theories (9/11, HAARP, Lizard people, Illuminati, Mind control lasers, NWO, you name it.) Some of them are true, but it's to keep an open mind.