Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

5 Year Anniversary of MLP: FiM (5 Days Remaining)

Apexiled

In 5 days it will mark the 5 year anniversary of My Little Pony : Friendship Is Magic.

That is half a decade or a lustrum, however you want to say it. To my surprise, no one has brought this up. Surely I can't be the only one who has noticed, and surely can't be the only who is surprised by this accomplishment. I mean c'mon 5 Years!? A lot of cartoons and other shows would die out of popularity if they we're still even airing after such a long period of time, and surely wouldn't have such a diverse community like this. But nevertheless for the next 5 days I will post a new topic counting down to October 10 to celebrate 5 years of pony. In each topic I will ask a different question and give you my own perspective on the question.

Today's Question: Has My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic made in impact on your life? If so, explain.

My Little Pony has had an incredible impact on my life, it made harsh times, family loss and depression bearable and just simply brightened my day.

(That was my short and sweet answer, I expect longer of course  :twi: )

But even more then that the community itself is just a wonderful place, always creating new content for us fans to enjoy while we're all waiting for next week's episode, or miserably trying to survive a hiatus. But now i'm just rambling.

Hop to it folks and get discussing!  :yay: 

• Brohoof 2