Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Long Will You Be A Brony?

SkullcandyPegasus

Like i said on another thread, I'll most likely be thinkin of Ponies til im as old as i can be. If i'll be a brony though, i suppose so. Since i'll be thinking of ponies. And bronies think of ponies. So i'll keep being a brony cause i will keep thinking of ponies. Yay.

I don't really know. However, I can honestly say that I will keep on enjoying MLP, since I will just re-watch old episodes and I will keep on enjoying fan content, even old ones :)

• Brohoof 3

Unknown for me but most likely not forever. I consider my fandom of the MLP FiM show one of my "special interests" (Asperger reference) and I know I'll find something else to obsess on to at some point. Even now I've found my interests have lowered a bit but I still really love the show and will keep watching it until it ends. Until that happens, I won't leave this forum. I like it here.

I think I'm here to stay for at least as long as the show goes on, and maybe a little after that. There's also the possibility that Hasbro will keep the spinoff media going after the last season ends. I don't plan on being a Brony forever, but as I don't see myself leaving the fandom anytime soon it's kind of difficult to even begin to speculate when I might move on.

As long as the show goes on , I'll probably stay within this fandom . Even though the show gonna end sooner or later , it's gonna be always remembered in my mind because it had influenced my life and makes me happy most of the time .  :)

Not for too long. MLP:FiM is something I'm beginning to fall out of, as well as the fandom. Heck, I didn't even watch the past four episodes nor did I watch Friendship Games. It's just something I find rather boring these days.

As as result, I'll probably stay until the next two years or so. I only say two years since I've met too many nice people in the fandom that I still want to talk to.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 2

Oboy, I don't have the slightest idea. Probably when the show has ended and the fandom has basically given up.

I'm a very loyal brony and I wouldn't quit because of something small or silly. I love cartoon and sweet people, that's why I'm here.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

Right now I feel as though I could be a brony forever! The show's had such a positive impact on my life that I don't see myself ever losing interest in the show. Even when the fandom dies away, I'll probably still keep all my pony stuff and watch an episode now and then. I don't even want to think about the show ending though!

• Brohoof 1

If you like something, really, really like something, you should be in that fandom forever. I'm still a fan of star wars after the prequels and that stupid fucking cartoon show because the originals are still good. Why would I stop liking something I like?

• Brohoof 2

I've never left any of my earlier fandoms, so I won't leave this one either. The show doesn't need to be ongoing for me to like it, and some of my fandoms I only entered after the show was long over.

• Brohoof 2

I honestly don't know. This show right now has got a good grip on me for a year now plus the awesome fandom that helped me survive the wait for season 5. I am unsure what will happen to my interest after high school and when I'm in college and pretty much beyond that. As long as there is content and a noticeably active fan base I will be here for the ride.