How Long Will You Be A Brony?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly, I'm getting tired of people talking about being a brony as if it's a club with membership dues.  People seem to be "planning" their "departure", as if they literally plan to stop liking the

Probably forever. Regardless of how future generations turn out, I'll always be a fan of G4. And I don't intend on leaving Lyra anytime soon.

Till I'm dead.    And if there's an afterlife I'll be one there too. 

Like i said on another thread, I'll most likely be thinkin of Ponies til im as old as i can be. If i'll be a brony though, i suppose so. Since i'll be thinking of ponies. And bronies think of ponies. So i'll keep being a brony cause i will keep thinking of ponies. Yay.

I don't really know. However, I can honestly say that I will keep on enjoying MLP, since I will just re-watch old episodes and I will keep on enjoying fan content, even old ones :)

• Brohoof 3
Badges

Unknown for me but most likely not forever. I consider my fandom of the MLP FiM show one of my "special interests" (Asperger reference) and I know I'll find something else to obsess on to at some point. Even now I've found my interests have lowered a bit but I still really love the show and will keep watching it until it ends. Until that happens, I won't leave this forum. I like it here.

I think I'm here to stay for at least as long as the show goes on, and maybe a little after that. There's also the possibility that Hasbro will keep the spinoff media going after the last season ends. I don't plan on being a Brony forever, but as I don't see myself leaving the fandom anytime soon it's kind of difficult to even begin to speculate when I might move on.

Badges

As long as the show goes on , I'll probably stay within this fandom . Even though the show gonna end sooner or later , it's gonna be always remembered in my mind because it had influenced my life and makes me happy most of the time .  :)

Not for too long. MLP:FiM is something I'm beginning to fall out of, as well as the fandom. Heck, I didn't even watch the past four episodes nor did I watch Friendship Games. It's just something I find rather boring these days.

As as result, I'll probably stay until the next two years or so. I only say two years since I've met too many nice people in the fandom that I still want to talk to.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 2
Badges

Until the fandom dies/slows to a crawl. Hopefully it'll be a long time before that happens, but...

Edited by HailTrixie

Oboy, I don't have the slightest idea. Probably when the show has ended and the fandom has basically given up.

I'm a very loyal brony and I wouldn't quit because of something small or silly. I love cartoon and sweet people, that's why I'm here.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

Right now I feel as though I could be a brony forever! The show's had such a positive impact on my life that I don't see myself ever losing interest in the show. Even when the fandom dies away, I'll probably still keep all my pony stuff and watch an episode now and then. I don't even want to think about the show ending though!

• Brohoof 1

If you like something, really, really like something, you should be in that fandom forever. I'm still a fan of star wars after the prequels and that stupid fucking cartoon show because the originals are still good. Why would I stop liking something I like?

• Brohoof 2
Badges

I've never left any of my earlier fandoms, so I won't leave this one either. The show doesn't need to be ongoing for me to like it, and some of my fandoms I only entered after the show was long over.

• Brohoof 2
Badges

As long as it has a place in my heart. This fandom has been wonderful,but just like trekkies and starwars or pokemon fans, Its going to be a heck of a while.

I honestly don't know. This show right now has got a good grip on me for a year now plus the awesome fandom that helped me survive the wait for season 5. I am unsure what will happen to my interest after high school and when I'm in college and pretty much beyond that. As long as there is content and a noticeably active fan base I will be here for the ride.

this is one of two things i have liked for a long time and not been bored with it the other one is league of legends i have been into both of them for 3or more years

Until I get bored of it. Simple as, no further questions. Even after the show ends fan content can still grab my interest, so we'll see.