Banner by ~ The Wife of Rengoku

How Long Will You Be A Brony?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly, I'm getting tired of people talking about being a brony as if it's a club with membership dues.Β  People seem to be "planning" their "departure", as if they literally plan to stop liking the

Probably forever. Regardless of how future generations turn out, I'll always be a fan of G4. And I don't intend on leaving Lyra anytime soon.

Till I'm dead.Β  Β  And if there's an afterlife I'll be one there too.Β 

Think I'll be a brony for as long as I'll live. Nothing will ever change how good this gen was. To go into how important it was to me would take more time than I have at the moment.

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1
Badges

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm closing to age when I feel no longer comfortable being in brony fandom. I'm 26 (turning 27 this week) but probably I won't be around here anymore when I turn 30. Despite that my love towards MLP:FiM (and of course Luna!!!) will stay forever with me and I keep supporting this community monthly for you everypony

• Hug 2
Badges

Look, I enjoy the show and I don't think anything will change that. I don't know if I'll stay in the fandom and whatnot in the future, but the the show and the community will always have a special place in my heart.