Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favourite chocolate snack?

Odyssey

Chocolate Snacks  

87 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite chocolate snack?

• Chocolate Ice Cream
    • Chocolate Cake
    • Chocolate Brownies
    • Chocolate Pudding
    • Chocolate Cookies
    • Hot Chocolate
    • Chocolate Milkshake
    • Chocolate Custard
    • Just chocolate on its own!
    • Other? (please specify!)

Chocolate pudding because I'm currently playing through all the HDN games...and the protagonist mentions pudding so much that I started wanting some ^^

Historically though, dark chocolate bars (90%) and peppermint dark chocolate pieces are go-to treats. Recently, chewy chocolate chip cookies.

On special occasions, my brother makes a mouthwatering brownie trifle. There's never enough of that one  :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like chocolate chip cookies, but they have to be chewy. I can't stand those crunchy ones   :okiedokielokie:

YES.  I hate crunchy chocolate chip cookies.  Cookies, as in the fresh baked variety, seem to be a thing of the past, tragically.  It seems that cookie places aren't trendy anymore.  I can't understand why something like that would fall out of style, but cookie places are few and far between, and most of them suck.  I went to a Toll House store, an actual Toll House bakery where they make giant cookies right there.  I bought a chocolate chip.  It was like a disk of particle board.  Absolute crap.  Which is strange because the Toll House bake-yourself ones are usually great.  When it comes to cookies, there's really only one shop, anyway.  Mrs. Fields.  But they're rapidly falling by the wayside.  :(

Most of the time, though, I just prefer plain chocolate on it's own.

• 4 years later...