Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books What is the Best Book You've Ever Read?

Kit

@

Just letting you know I moved this to Media Discussion as the subject was a bit broader than covered by the Comics and Books section of FiM. :)

• Brohoof 2

My favorite book probably is "The Stranger", by Albert Camus. It's really depressing but... I don't know, I really like it for some reason, as it's pretty much the only book that I actually re-read from time to time. Or... maybe my favorite is "Pride and Prejudice"? Or... I don't know, this really is a difficult question.

• Brohoof 1

...That's a tough decision. O_O I don't think I can pick one!

Currently though, I'm in the process of reading a book called Diary of a Jackwagon. It's hilarious so far! :lol: (And probably one of the best things I've read in a while, so I guess I'll just pick that as my answer xD)

• Brohoof 1

‘’Nothing’’ by Janne Teller and ‘’The Book Thief’’ by Markus Zusak. I’ve made it into the first 40-50 pages of ‘’1984’’ by George Orwell, and the way he writes and the ideas are absolutely great, but because I have a quite long booklist for now, I just haven’t found time to continue from there.

• Brohoof 1

That is...a very difficult question...

The Count of Monte Cristo would certainly be up there.

Most things by Dean Koontz, especially his Odd Thomas series.

A Song of Ice and Fire series, of course. The books are definitely better than the show.

There are really just too many to mention, because I can get engrossed in all of them equally.

• Brohoof 1