Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash My first post

Princess Karlotta

Hey guys! This is my first post ever. Started watching mlp a while ago with my son, and fell so much in love with it. I made this Rainbow Dash for him, and I thought you might like it.

Hmm I can't seem to upload pictured from my phone... :(

Edited by Princess Karlotta

When you edit the post you're gonna click on use the full editor. Or when you reply to this, hit Upload Files + More Reply Options.

Then somewhere it should say, upload attachments and then once you select your photo, click on upload attachment.

Hey guys! This is my first post ever. Started watching mlp a while ago with my son, and fell so much in love with it. I made this Rainbow Dash for him, and I thought you might like it.

Hmm I can't seem to upload pictured from my phone... :(

Have you tried uploading it to a site like Imgur first, and then copying it from there? It's what I always do when I use my phone. :3

• Brohoof 1

When you edit the post you're gonna click on use the full editor. Or when you reply to this, hit Upload Files + More Reply Options.

Then somewhere it should say, upload attachments and then once you select your photo, click on upload attachment.

I can't make it work, like there are options missing. Thanks for the help, I'll try again tmrrw when Im st my real computer and not this puny phone!

Have you tried uploading it to a site like Imgur first, and then copying it from there? It's what I always do when I use my phone. :3

Tried something similar but the image just appears as code or something... I'll try again tmrrw. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

• Brohoof 1

I can't make it work, like there are options missing. Thanks for the help, I'll try again tmrrw when Im st my real computer and not this puny phone!

Tried something similar but the image just appears as code or something... I'll try again tmrrw. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

Are you on the mobile version or on the actual full site version? If you scroll to the bottom on your phone you should be able to change to the full site version, that might be why things are missing. Edited by iceestarz
  • Brohoof 1

I'm looking forward to it! :adorkable:

I'm really curious now. :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ha, finally! I did it!

Interface obviously not working on my iphone, and it woldnt let me upload it directly, so I put it up on Imgur first ... anyways, heres my little Rainbow! Hope you enjoy!

wdWTMJ8.jpg?1

Are you on the mobile version or on the actual full site version? If you scroll to the bottom on your phone you should be able to change to the full site version, that might be why things are missing.

So strange, there was still stuff missing. Must be the iphone browser has limitations. Anyway, got it uploaded right now! :)

I'm looking forward to it! :adorkable:
I'm really curious now. :D

I did it! Eureka! Thanks for the help yesterday, hope you enjoy my painting! :)

Edited by Princess Karlotta
  • Brohoof 8

It's really great! You deserve to be a professional artist ^__^

Thank you! :)

I´m a professional comic book artist and illustrator, and I love making fan art!

That is a great Dashie picture, hope your son loved it! :)

Thanks! :)

He was happy with it, although he would have liked to color it himself, after I did the line drawing, haha!

• Brohoof 1

Woooahhh! The colouring is great! And a professional comic book artist? That makes it so much cooler! 

I guess you could say...

20% cooler.

I have no regrets

• Brohoof 3

Woooahhh! The colouring is great! And a professional comic book artist? That makes it so much cooler! 

I guess you could say...

20% cooler.

I have no regrets

Yeah, I´m happy with the colors. It was a bit hard to keep it light and clear but at the same time I wanted pretty dark shadows.

• Brohoof 1

You made best pony 20% cooler! Weird how it still didn't work though. I have an iPhone as well and that's how I upload my drawings on here.

well whatever works for you! Awesome stuff! Can't wait to see more from you. :)

You're incredibly talented ^3^

You make me blush! ;)

:pinkie: It's amazing! It's really beautiful! 

Woah! I didn't know you were that good an artist!  :adorkable:

Thank you! Glad you liked it! :)

That is amazing :yay:

Wow, thats perfect,by the way very cool wings =)

Thanks! My four year old actually complained that I made the wings to big, haha, and I can´t say hes wrong. I just love drawing wings! Gonna post a new fan art of Celestia that I made, with even more wings!! :D

You made best pony 20% cooler! Weird how it still didn't work though. I have an iPhone as well and that's how I upload my drawings on here.

well whatever works for you! Awesome stuff! Can't wait to see more from you. :)

Yeah, it´s really frustrating! Thanks for the encouragement! Gonna post another one right now! :)

• Brohoof 2