Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dear Brony Community

PencilSketchPony

Dear Fandom,

Thank you. This fandom has been a huge part of my life for over a year now, and I just wanted to say 'thank you' for all the things you have done to make me feel good about myself. First of all, you are all so welcoming, it amazes me how warm-hearted you all are. I have made some amazing friends in this community, and when I was feeling down, they always had my back. I have not met anyone in this community who is mean or rude, and I think that says a lot about the people here. You are all so amazing and kind and loyal. It makes me feel so happy to think that if I need someone to talk to, there is always someone to talk to.

Thank you so much.

/)

post-34476-0-00844900-1444177983_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 11

On behalf of the fandom, I say you're both quite welcome!

Dear Fandom,
Thank you. This fandom has been a huge part of my life for over a year now, and I just wanted to say 'thank you' for all the things you have done to make me feel good about myself. First of all, you are all so welcoming, it amazes me how warm-hearted you all are. I have made some amazing friends in this community, and when I was feeling down, they always had my back. I have not met anyone in this community who is mean or rude, and I think that says a lot about the people here. You are all so amazing and kind and loyal. It makes me feel so happy to think that if I need someone to talk to, there is always someone to talk to.

Thank you so much.
/)

(\

I'd like to thank the fandom as well, for giving me something to smile about.

• Brohoof 2