Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Fallout 4

King

19690.jpg

So, Fallout 4 is coming in about a months time. Haven't found a thread on this yet, which is surprising, so how about we start the discussion here. Talk about whatever aspect of the new Fallout you deem fit, whether it be the music, the gameplay, the characters, the setting...so on so forth.

What are you most excited about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4

• Brohoof 7

Honestly, everything. 

It appears that we'll be able to mismatch and construct our own armour in greater detail than before.

The world appears to be less static than in the previous games, due to hardware limitations.

The game is set in my old stomping grounds, New England.

The FPS view and gameplay seem to be more fluid than the rather awkwardly animated and stiff control of F3 and FNV. 

Can't wait to see what the story has for us! 

Basically what i've been waiting for since the release of New Vegas  :love:

• Brohoof 3

The pip-boy edition! I was lucky enough to pre-order one before they sold out so part of me can't wait to rub it in my friends faces. I know a little about the crafting and perks for the most part i want to go in blind, oh and your character has a voice! What am i not excited about... i'm rambling now talking and going nowhere. It's so close yet so far! D:

• Brohoof 1

I preordered it. I'm a little worried about what I've read about them changing the level up system so much from the previous games. I'm also a bit cautious because, from my experience, the fourth sequential games in series often disappoint, Saints Row 4 and Halo 4. I don't know why, but that's been my experience. Maybe this will be the first four I like. 

I preordered it. I'm a little worried about what I've read about them changing the level up system so much from the previous games. I'm also a bit cautious because, from my experience, the fourth sequential games in series often disappoint, Saints Row 4 and Halo 4. I don't know why, but that's been my experience. Maybe this will be the first four I like. 

I've been looking into the level up system quite a bit and honestly Im liking this new one a bit more. The old level up system was pretty basic, the new one ties your skills directly into your SPECIAL stat. Not only can you use perk points to obtain perks should you have the high enough SPECIAL stat, but you can also increase one of your SPECIAL stats with said point. 

• Brohoof 1

I just can't wait! The trailers, the music, the gameplay... and the new creature designs! The Deathclaws look truly scary and the Mirelurks such are creepy! Those are really "killer" designs!

Note:Nevermind that awful pun

Perks! I'm intrigued by the new perk system, and I can't wait to try it out!

I'm also super excited about being able to build and modify a home base, in addition to all the other customization.

The revamped perk system looks pretty interesting, I agree. It might actually change where I put my starting attribute points, especially if I want to get certain perks as soon as possible. As for the base building, I can't wait to get into that either. Im probably not going to touch it until it makes sense for my character to do so though, I like my first run through to be more roleplay focused.

New Fallout 4 trailer thing, a live action one this time. Looks freakin awesome, not to mention the incredible music.

This blows, I have to wait until Christmas to get it because my wife is insisting I not buy it before then. So I have to play spoiler dodging for a solid month. :c

This blows, I have to wait until Christmas to get it because my wife is insisting I not buy it before then. So I have to play spoiler dodging for a solid month. :c

Thanks for the bait. Now we know how to troll you... with spoilers ;).

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the bait. Now we know how to troll you... with spoilers ;).

Your life can be as long or as short as you choose to be good sir.

:P

Im sure you can do it, just keep your mind focused on other things. Besides, if there are any bugs they'll likely have been patched by Christmas. If you're not sure you can do it...well...grounds for divorce? xP

Error_404 no compatible system found incompatible_budget_$$$

Budget is one of the factors that prevents me from getting most new releases, but I couldnt say no to Fallout.