Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Fallout 4

King

More shameless plugging.

Lex discovers her ruined home, finds a dog, saves some lady in slippers and DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!!!

I know the noise levels are off. The backup mic is not great and I dropped the game audio to compensate, but that made the video as a whole very quiet. Watch with headphones and/or crank it up.

I've never been a fan of Fallout (especially not Fallout: Equestria), but Fallout 4 looks to be a significant improvement over 3 / New Vegas, similarly to how Skyrim was a significant improvement on Oblivion.

My main concern is whether INT still gimps your character if not maxed out. If it doesn't, then I'll be willing to play the game. Otherwise, I'll pass.

I've never been a fan of Fallout (especially not Fallout: Equestria), but Fallout 4 looks to be a significant improvement over 3 / New Vegas, similarly to how Skyrim was a significant improvement on Oblivion.

My main concern is whether INT still gimps your character if not maxed out. If it doesn't, then I'll be willing to play the game. Otherwise, I'll pass.

Intelligence doesn't gimp your character in Fallout 4.

• Brohoof 2

Nothing does really. The other areas can be pumped to circumvent a lack in one or more places.

Besides, levels from what I've seen so far come quite quickly, and there's no level cap, so you can get your INT up if you find it lacking.

• Brohoof 1