Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oc drawing request :)

Alexio

I decided to make myself an oc after i noted i don't have one, sadly. I can't draw and had to use a ponycreator (ekhc..) i wanted to make a hybrid, possibly somewhat like a pony lion,  but my problem s..pony creator is so..Ugly. I don't have anything against it, but i hate the things that it makes. So i was wondering if someone could assist me? my oc looks like it does in the picture, but the hair is a tad shorter, and has things on both sides of his face. (sorta like Leon from Resident evil 4) if someone can draw him, i will be really grateful! <3 i know it's probably a bad request, but i ponycreator kinda just..eewwhes me. And i really need a nice picture, since unlike most. a visual representation really helps me in making something.

I can understand if no one wants to do this, thanks anyway :) i'll keep this open just in case, but~

post-35845-0-93257200-1444187413_thumb.png

Ok I'm on it =D

Can you maybe tell me his likes and dislikes if possible you don't have to but if you do i would appreciate it :D

He likes food, video games, some sports. Running around and magic. he dislikes rotten food, bad games. weird smells, and getting his horn hurt =3