Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever stolen anything from a store?

Metallic Strings

Have you ever stolen anything from a store. I have never stolen anything, but my little brother has stolen 2 minecraft figures from Walmart. That happened a year ago. He never did it again. What's surprising is that he got away with it. He went in there, put the minecraft figures in his pocket, and left like nothing happened.

I will never shoplift, ever.

• Brohoof 3

I haven't, no. It is something that is not only not good to do, but it is just not worth it. I know a couple of people who have before, from Walmart ironically. That was a long time ago though. It is something I will not do. 

• Brohoof 3

A pack of gum from the grocery store when I was about five. I didn't like the feeling, so I have never stolen from a store since.

Edited by TopQuark

Under the influence of my older brother, I stole several expensive toys from the mall. Oh, and Toys R Us too. xD

I was six years old, and yet I still kick myself for it. :|

Got scolded by my folks the one time we were caught, and never stole again. Never will either. :smug:

• Brohoof 3

No, and I haven't even thought of it. But I'm not a perfect little angel - I did steal some clothes from my sister back when she lived here... (like when I was in my mid teens) And I even did it as close to now as 2007 when I stayed at her apartment for a week that summer. D:

Not something I'm proud of at all. It wasn't a whole lot (like a few articles of clothing total) but still terrible. I'm terrible. >.<

• Brohoof 1

I accidentally stole a 12 pack of coke from Target once. It was on the tray under the cart and I forgot it was there and walked out without paying. I would never steal on purpose.  

Edited by McDude
  • Brohoof 2

I've accidentally walked out of a store with something in my pocket and when i was 14 i was prepared to ditch school and go with one of the kid who bullied me to steal so chewing gum (at my school kids walked pay $5 for a packet of gum that coast $2,50) but the day i was going to go he got caught before school and was arrested i was lucky as all hell that day, never do something stupid to look cool.

Edited by Dxnill

When I was about four, I was at Kmart with my mom and my brother.  I asked my mom for a Kit-Kat bar, but she said no, so I secretly grabbed it and put it in my pocket.  I was eating it in the car when my brother gave me away.  Suffice to say, I've never stolen again (unless we include music piracy) (which I don't do anymore) (but I don't feel good about not doing for some reason).

Nah... I've thought about it before, but i decided it's a dumbass idea to steal something because of the repercussions.

I still think about security holes in the stores from time to time, certain blind spots with no cameras, how I could steal things really easily, but I don't because why should I?

Yes, but it was by accident. I was visiting Wal-Mart with my family before Christmas years ago and I had found a nice Christmas Tree pin that my mother would have loved. After a while I forgot about it until we were already home. I didn't find it until I was about to take off my jacket so I could use the restroom. Now, in the present, I don't even know where it is.

I for one am shocked and appalled at some of the posts I have read here! I can't believe at the brazen criminality that is festering here! I thought this was a forum for my little pony, not a den of thieves! Unbelievable.

post-30550-0-45182400-1444345022_thumb.png

I haven't, no. It is something that is not only not good to do, but it is just not worth it. I know a couple of people who have before, from Walmart ironically. That was a long time ago though. It is something I will not do.

Oh, so it was a friend of yours perhaps? Or maybe a friend of a friend of yours? Yeeeeah right. You seem awfully defensive if you ask me. I know just the place for a pony like yourself.

post-30550-0-92004500-1444345360_thumb.png

A pack of gum from the grocery store when I was about five.

The early beginnings of a career criminal I see. 

post-30550-0-45483100-1444345053.gif

Under the influence of my older brother, I stole several expensive toys from the mall. Oh, and Toys R Us too. xD

A criminal family? Shocking.

No, and I haven't even thought of it. But I'm not a perfect little angel - I did steal some clothes from my sister back when she lived here... (like when I was in my mid teens) And I even did it as close to now as 2007 when I stayed at her apartment for a week that summer. D:

Not something I'm proud of at all. It wasn't a whole lot (like a few articles of clothing total) but still terrible. I'm terrible. >.<

I certainly don't ENVY your guilty conscience.

I accidentally stole a 12 pack of coke from Target once. It was on the tray under the cart and I forgot it was there and walked out without paying. I would never steal on purpose.  

post-30550-0-50859700-1444344763.gifpost-30550-0-50859700-1444344763.gif

I've accidentally walked out of a store with something in my pocket and when i was 14 i was prepared to ditch school and go with one of the kid who bullied me to steal so chewing gum (at my school kids walked pay $5 for a packet of gum that coast $2,50) but the day i was going to go he got caught before school and was arrested i was lucky as all hell that day, never do something stupid to look cool.

Funny how it's always an 'accident, huh? >_>

When I was 12, I tried to steal a Pokemon Sapphire game and a GBA.

I expected better from you Kagami.

Nah... I've thought about it before, but i decided it's a dumbass idea to steal something because of the repercussions.

I still think about security holes in the stores from time to time, certain blind spots with no cameras, how I could steal things really easily, but I don't because why should I?

Resist the temptation Sweetie-Belle! Don't become a Stealie-Belle! (Interesting idea for a cutie mark though)

No, but someone stole something from my store... he didn't make it out in time.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Kudos to you, great defender of Justice and Truth.

As for myself? Why, I'm clean as a whistle. Unless you account for all the hearts I've stolen. Haha

post-30550-0-19498800-1444345321.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Absolutely not. I'm firmly against stealing in real life (oddly enough, whenever I start an RPG, if I have the option, I always be a thief/assassin, or at least put them on my team). If I counts, I do have some ROMS of games I don't own (Only GBA/earlier though. Y'know, now that i'm talking about GBA ROMs, I should get on Mother 3/Earthbound one of these days), but that's not from a store.

Well...I guess it wasn't from the shops but from the school canteen...I had to repay my friends but I didn't have enough money so I bought something for myself, and then bought 2 small things that I could easily fit into my pockets, and then showed the canteen lady only 1 of the 3 things that I bought and I got away with it.

That happened about 3 years ago, I'm never planning on doing it again, unless there's a zombie apocalypse or something...

• Brohoof 1

I once or twice played with the thought of stealing a video game when i was younger. But my consious always told me not to do it.

So no, i never did it.

• Brohoof 2

Nope! And I'm not planning to do so either :P I've never stolen anything at all actually. Well, once I borrowed a game from a friend and forgot to give it back but hey! that was not on purpose.