Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Advice for Your Future Self

SkullcandyPegasus

We so often see "things I'd tell my younger self" type posts ... but what would you tell your older self? What wisdom do you have right here and now that your future self might need?

Here's what I'd tell my future self:

Work hard and try your best.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think in all honesty...I'd tell myself to never forget where I've come from..to stick to my roots, yet stay open minded and skeptical. Always ask questions, and to stay true to who I am. To remember to love others, and put them first, and remember to stay true to my priorities, and do what's right whenever given the chance. Hopefully in 10 years, I'll still think the same way...and if not, and 10 years go by, and I'm reading this...WHAT HAPPENED MAN? THIS IS NOT WHO YOU ARE...THIS IS NOOOOOOT WHOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE! -proceeds to slap future self through monitor-

• Brohoof 1

I would probably use myself now to tell my older self to keep pushing myself to become better, and never forget where I have started. 

I would literally self-motivate myself. xD

I'd probably even smack myself in the face a few times. Cause that would be fun.

Edited by Sugar Coat
  • Brohoof 1

Please look at your recent art in any perspective and angle you can because eventually that art is going to look ultra cruddy as your style inevitably improves and your drawings you were once proud of with anatomy then appear the exact opposite of anything you'd show your friends. Might be an unavoidable issue though, haha.

• Brohoof 1

You can't let other people choose and control what you're going to be in the future. You'll have to make choices on your own eventually.

Also, always focus on the present. You don't know what will happen in the future, but if you want to become successful and optimistic, you'll have to deal with present issues as time moves on.

Edited by Odyssey

• 1 year later...

Never forget that pain and suffering are the building blocks on the road to better yourself.....and continuing to better yourself is the only path a psychopath like you will ever have to contentment. 

kidding....I'm working hard so you won't have to :P 

but please don't eat too much ... you and I both know how much we sacrificed in the past few weeks to get our abs back....

Please don't throw that all away ;-; 

Please and thank you ^ ^

My advice would be to keep productively positive even in (perhaps especially in) dark times, and to never lose sight of how important everything can be ^-^

You have done the right thing of correcting human society but now almost everything is in your hands and even the smallest of changes can brake the system if you're not careful. So always think about every little thing you do and make sure that it won't do anything bad or catastrophic. :)

Don't sweat things that you can't control. Things will fall into some kind of order if you stop fighting to make it happen yourself. Don't try to force that door open, just relax, turn the knob and let gravity do the work.  :twi:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

When buying a used vehicle, especially from a private owner, don't go in blind. Give said vehicle a good checkup before deciding whether to purchase it or not. :yeahno: