Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Kyoshi Q&A

Simon

- Is the Glass Half-full or half-empty?

- Where did the name "Kyoshi" come from?(I get the feeling it's not from Avatar :P)

- Favorite ways to get Nostalgia'd?

1. Depends on the day for me, but I definitely try to look at it half full, half full with chocolate milk. :3

2. You are correct! I actually had no idea about the Avatar character until later. :P It is the japanese name meaning 'Lonely Child'. This is a name that matches me perfectly, as I am still very much a child at heart and I have been a loner most of my life, still am offline usually. The name immediately stuck and here I be. ^__^

3. For me, it has to be playing an old video game or watching an old TV show. Sometimes, this can lead to a lot of feels, too many in fact. X3

Thank you for the questions! ^.^

Hello Nuzzlefuzzles- er, I mean, Kyoshi. ;)

Two questions: 1) what is your favorite car from Forza 5 or 6?

2) what do you want the next Forza game to have in terms of features or general improvements?

Hi there Cuddlywubbins! ^___^ (He is my boyfriend for those that do not know. <3)

Forza questions! You know me well. :3

1. Favorite car....Oooooh tough choice, but I currently have to go with the 2011 Mercedes Benz SLS GT3. Something about that car just feels awesome to race with. 

2. While I do think that Forza 6 is about as good as it gets with racing games, I would love to see more options in the Free Race part of the game. Such as options to set up many different types of multi class events and whatnot, that would be fun! ^__^

Thank you for the questions. *hugs* <3

Uhm, hiya...

So, I'm wondering if you've visited ALL the different parts of the Poniverse - and, if so, what do you like best about each one?

Thank you for your time.  

:squee:

Hello there. :3 

I have visited almost all parts at least once, with the exception of the Poniarcade, but I spend most of my time here and on the Facebook pages. Honestly some I don't remember much of, such as Pony.fm, which I have not had much a reason to visit overall. They may have changed things to it.

As for the best parts,

1. The forums: It is just a wonderful pony community. Simple enough. ^.^

2. Pony.FM, mainly the aesthetic that I remember, it was very easy on the eyes. 

3. Equestria.TV, the chat, I love talking with others while watching stuff. :3

I could be forgetting something here, but I woke up not too long ago. :P

Thank you for the question, that is an interesting one. Haven't thought about it much before.

I'ma preface my question with something irrelevant to the question: Miika Tenkula is a godly musician.

Q: What do you think is the artistic, scientific, and philosophical statement behind the creation of the GFP Bunny?

Hmmm........I am not sure I follow with this so I will answer in the best way I know how:

Yes. 

I actually don't know about this at all I don't think, but thank you for the question nonetheless. ^_____^

Hai Kyoshi!

What made you join the forums and how long did it take for you to become a member of the staff?

Hi there Kivil. :3 I love your avatar by the way. XD

What made me join the forums...That is a pretty simple reason. I finally started watching FiM back in September 2012 and I felt so happy about it, that I wanted to find many other bronies to share my enjoyment with, so I searched for MLP Forums on Google and...well, the rest is pure blissful history. I joined just a few days after becoming a brony. ^.^ Best decision I could have made. 

As for the second question, it took a good while, almost 3 years. I never actually applied for any positions before I don't think due to lack of confidence but now I am in the Poniverse Staff and I love it. ^_____^ I am quite lucky to be on the team and I cherish it. 

Thank you for the questions! 

• Brohoof 6

Alright Kyoshi, are you ready for some questions I'm preparing here?

*prepares ninja shurikens with questions printed on them*

post-26610-0-25107700-1444255473_thumb.png

1. Desktop or Laptop? ;)

2. Mac or Windows or Linux?  :love:

3. What are the specs of your dream desktop?  :sneer:

4. Reason for the design of your OC?  :lol:

(Way more interesting then now own :wacko:)

5. How's your birthday coming along up where you are?  B)

• Brohoof 2

Kyoshi, if you could write an episode of the show, what would it be about?

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

Whats your guilty pleasure movie?

What are you most excited for coming up on the end of the year?

• Brohoof 2

Hey Kyoshi! :lol: Great to have a Q&A with you, don't often get a chance to ponder the minds of the more senior members here.  :ooh: 

With that said, you've been here on MLP Forums and Poniverse in general for quite some time now. How would you say the journey has changed you, what has it done for you, has it had a significant impact on your life & what are some of the experiences you've taken from it, would you say it's been a valuable and rewarding adventure? :)

• Brohoof 2

Let's continue with ze questions! :3 

Alright Kyoshi, are you ready for some questions I'm preparing here?

*prepares ninja shurikens with questions printed on them*

attachicon.gifTreble-Sketch's-Q-A-Question.png

1. Desktop or Laptop? 

2. Mac or Windows or Linux?  

3. What are the specs of your dream desktop?  

4. Reason for the design of your OC?  

(Way more interesting then now own 

5. How's your birthday coming along up where you are?  

! Ninja! Ninja questions. They are swift. :o

1. I think I would go with Laptop for this, though I am not a big PC person in general so it is not a difficult choice. Although the battery life of most laptops is terrible, the idea of being able to take it with you is always a huge plus for me. That gives it bonus points. :3

2. Windows, that is the one I know best. Again, not a huge PC person so I honestly know very little about the other two. :P 

3. A desktop that can make me a bunch of pizza. :3 

4. Interesting question. The main aspect of his design is based off of Button Mash. I did many vectors of Button MAsh over the past couple of years and when I decided to completely redo my Ponysona to match me, I thought using Button Mash, the most relatable pony for me, as a base would be perfect and perfect it was! :D His design overall gives a sense of mystery and perhaps a sense of a pony that seems dark and depressing but he has a personality that is bright and happy, this matches me quite well. :) The headband is for the compliment of my love for gaming. :3

5. My birthday is on December 18th. Honestly, I almost never have plans for it. It is something I have not really thought about but this year I want to make it special somehow, but I have not yet decided. I do however, really want an Oreo cake. :D That is a must. 

Thank you for the questions. ^___^

Kyoshi, if you could write an episode of the show, what would it be about?

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?

Whats your guilty pleasure movie?

What are you most excited for coming up on the end of the year?

The Doctor has arrived! :o He be asking questions. Awesome! 

1. Very very interesting question. Haven't thought about this one much, but I think I would write an episode that is themed around video games. I know, typical ol Kyoshi in this case, but I would make the moral entirely about self acceptance. Self acceptance is something I struggle with a lot. It is a tough thing for me to do many times. So making an episode entirely about this very idea would be wonderful for me. It could be about Button Mash and his extreme love for video games. He then gets teased about it a lot because some other mean colts think that him being so obsessed with them is a waste of time and stupid. Then, he has a dream thanks to Princess Luna and he has to go through a multitude of video game themed challenges, based around his internal conflict. In the end he realizes that it doesn't matter what others think, he loves what he enjoys and he should embrace it, which he does. ^__^ That would be suc ha wonderful episode I think. <3

2. He would chuck about 15 pizzas covered in pizza and more pizza as well as reciting a poem about pizza while think "Why am I doing this again?". He would be a pretty cool wood chuck. :3 Did I mention I like pizza? XD

3. 43.3.3.3.3.2..3.2.3.3.3? That sounds about. I am super smert. :3 

4. Probably a Troll in Central Park. I know it is Don Bluth's worst film, but it was a movie that I absolutely adored when I was younger and that has stuck with me, I still really like it. The animation is still top notch at least. Yay Don Bluth. :D

5. I...have not thought about this much. I think I know though, Winter. :) I absolutely love winter weather, I love the cold and the peace it brings. I love walking outside, when it is completely quiet, seeing my breathe in the cold, bundled up in a jacket and going walking. The going home after nearly freezing, then warming up in my room with some oup. ^____^ I am so excited for that. ^.^

Thank you all so much for the questions so far, I am enjoying this immensely! Keep them coming! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Hey Kyoshi!  Great to have a Q&A with you, don't often get a chance to ponder the minds of the more senior members here.  

With that said, you've been here on MLP Forums and Poniverse in general for quite some time now. How would you say the journey has changed you, what has it done for you, has it had a significant impact on your life & what are some of the experiences you've taken from it, would you say it's been a valuable and rewarding adventure? 

Hello there Dark! ^___^ Happy to answer any questions you have. :3 You can learn more about mah boring personality. XD 

Let's do this!

Okay, this question is deep. Really deep. Like, an ocean of pizza deep. I have pizza on the mind. XD

My experience here has been incredibly interesting. It has completely changed my life. Before I joined the forums, I had almost no friends and I was struggling so much with depression. It was a bad time in my life. Then, I found this show and joined these forums just a few days after that. Then, I felt renewed. I felt like all of my worries were gone. I found a place filled with wonderful people that share my love for FiM and I finally felt like I was somewhere that I belonged. I have met so many wonderful people, experienced new things and now I do random graphics that I thought I would never be able to do, I stream games, and I am part of the Poniverse staff. On top of this, I have made so many new friends and this is something I appreciate above all else. It has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. 

One of the things that I have issues with is self acceptance and comparing myself with others, I do that sometimes with others here on these very forums and over time, my depression came back, mostly because of my anxiety problems, but this is also making me learn some things . I am learning more about myself and about self acceptance, something I want dearly. I still struggle with it, I have a very fragile state of mind and my self esteem is very shaky, but each day I learn that friends can help you through just about anything. <3 I also now have a wonderful boyfriend because of this website and that is something I though would never happen.

It has been a crazy 3 years. So much has happened and I have experienced so many new things and I am happier in ways because of it, I just wish my mental state was not so flimsy. It has been the most interesting 3 years of my entire life though, I can safely say that much and it was been fully worth all of the troubles in my mind. I absolutely love this site and those in it. <3 

I hope that is a good explanation, that is a rather deep question to think about and often I get lost in though. MY anxiety know now boundaries. XD Thank you so much though for the question good buddy. ^.^

1.Favourite female singer?

2.Favourite movie?

3.Favourite MLP season?

4.Are your feet ticklish?

5.Do you like snow?

More questions form Riolu! :3

1. This is a tie between Tarja Turunen (Former singer for Nightwish) and Floor Jansen (Current singer for Nightwish) Both of them are absolutely amazing and have very powerful voices with plenty of range, Tarja has a more opera sounding style that is wonderful while Floor has a more powerful metal sound which actually is done so well with the band. I cannot pick one out of the two, so it has to be a tie. :3

2. Favorite movie...of all time? Most definitely Fight Club. The sheer amazingness of that film is beyond words but I can try. The acting is absolutely superb, the overall atmosphere is depressing but also uplifting at the same time. The film throws so many curveballs without being overwhelming and it is infinitely rewatchable, I can watch it forever. 

3. I think my favorite season is already season 5, though this depends on the finale. I cannot say I am looking forward to the finale, it just has so many odd things about it. :\ 

4. Sometimes, only if others tickle my feet though for some reason. I cannot tickle myself but if others do, it is like kryptonite to me. XD

5.Snow is one of my absolute favorite things ever. <3 It really is. The sheer beauty of it, the peace that it can bring, watching it fall under the street lights at night, it is something of pure paradise to me. That is another thing I am looking forward ot this winter if we get any snow. :D

Thank you for the questions! :)

• Brohoof 3

Hullo, Kyoshi!

PC Master Race?

If so, what setup do you use?

Or Mac Master Race ya know...

Hullo Northo. :D

I can answer this question very easily....

Nope. XD I play on consoles. ;)

As for my setup, Xbox one with a 32 inch Vizo Smart TV. :3

If you want to know my laptop setup, here it is:

Bleh. :P My Laptop sucks. XP

Thank you for the question! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

What's your favorite TV show besides MLP?

Hey there buddy! :D 

Good question, I have a few other favorites. 

In no particular order,

1. Spongebob, the first few seasons specifically.

2. Rugrats, also the first few seasons.

3. Attack On Titan. Where is my season 2? DX The show is amazing and I want more! XD

4. Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Absolute classic. <3 

5. The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Not the best show ever for sure, but is has such a simple charm to that I find endearing. Also Robotnik is so awesome in that one. XD

Those are some of my other favorites, knowing the odds I am forgetting some. :P 

• Brohoof 2

Hello Kyoshi! Despite the fact I literally just spoke to you on Skype through the chat that can't be named due to Rule 1 or something, I'm going to ask you a question. That being:

What is the worst film you have ever seen?

• Brohoof 1

Hey there buddy! :D

Good question, I have a few other favorites. 

In no particular order,

1. Spongebob, the first few seasons specifically.

2. Rugrats, also the first few seasons.

3. Attack On Titan. Where is my season 2? DX The show is amazing and I want more! XD

4. Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Absolute classic. <3 

5. The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Not the best show ever for sure, but is has such a simple charm to that I find endearing. Also Robotnik is so awesome in that one. XD

Those are some of my other favorites, knowing the odds I am forgetting some. :P

Hm, so you like Attack on Titan? Then I recommend some other animes, like Cory in the House! :P

Jokes aside, a couple others..

-What's the worst game you've ever played?

and

-What's your favorite SNES game?

Hello Kyoshi! Despite the fact I literally just spoke to you on Skype through the chat that can't be named due to Rule 1 or something, I'm going to ask you a question. That being:

What is the worst film you have ever seen?

OOOOOOOOH wow, this is a tough choice. I have to go with two movies for this.

1. Saw III. While the first Saw movie had somewhat of a point, after that the movies became nothing but horrendous torture and the third movie to me shows this to the full extent. It is just pure sickening torture that is devoid of any entertainment value for me and it just makes me feel sick inside, in more than one way. It is not the gore that bothers me at all, it is the torture and the way it is portrayed. 

And 2.........

Killjoy

Avoid. That. Movie. Like. Plague. It is one of the worst piece of...uhhh "entertainment" ever created. Now I know this might spark your curiosity, but if you want to, you can look it up sometime on Youtube maybe a clip, if you can stomach it, it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. XD

Thank you for the question!

Hm, so you like Attack on Titan? Then I recommend some other animes, like Cory in the House! :P

Jokes aside, a couple others..

-What's the worst game you've ever played?

and

-What's your favorite SNES game?

Dude, Cory in the House?! Such a masterpiece of our generation, it is profound, moving, exquisite! XD

Worst game I have ever played.....

Okay, I have two, one is for the technical problems, the other is for the sheer horrendous business tactics. 

For the business tactics, we have Destiny. Now I know many seem to love this game, that is fine, enjoy what you enjoy, but for me, this game is a perfect example of what happens when greed completely ruins what could have been an amazing experience. With The DLC nonsense, the absolute terrible first year and no story to speak of in the first year, it really soured me. Then year one buyers basically got the shaft because now everyone can get everything for a much cheaper price, whereas dedicated year one buyers have to pay nearly double. So there is that.

Secondly, this is a weird one...

Rapala Pro Fishing for the Wii. Ironically also published by Acitivison.  At the time, I Really thought that a dedicated Wii Fishing Game would be amazing, it seemed so cool. Instead, we got an ugly, buggy mess that was a disaster. So much so, that when a fish would be on the line, when you get it close to the boat, instead of actually catching the fish, it would just go through the boat and then disappear. Yeah, that bad. Thank you Activision ,for nothing. XC

Thank you for the questions! ^___^

• Brohoof 1

I haz moar:

1. Favorite Disney movie?
  2. Do you watch Steven Universe? If not, you should, but don't just watch the first few episodes, as it gets better as it goes on.
  3. Do you like Doctor Who?
  4. If yes to the previous one, This or This?
  5. Fav. music genre?
  6. Favorite commercial?
  • Brohoof 1

All the moar questions! :D Keep em coming! 

I haz moar:

1. Favorite Disney movie?
  2. Do you watch Steven Universe? If not, you should, but don't just watch the first few episodes, as it gets better as it goes on.
  3. Do you like Doctor Who?
  4. If yes to the previous one, This or This?
  5. Fav. music genre?
  6. Favorite commercial?

1. Toy Story, by far. I thought this would be a difficult choice but nope. Toy Story is one of my all time favorite movies and I don't think the sequels come close to it at all. I remember I used ot have a Buzz Lightyear and Woody and I absolutely loved having those, such great memories. I feel like watching that movie now. :P I feel like the sequels went away from the wonderful simple nature of the original.

2. Yes, but not regularly. It is a fantastic show, it is amazing how well they can craft a full story with character development in only 11 minutes episodes. It also has tons of great character and humor, while not being overbearing with it. I really need to watch it more, I have watched a scattering amount of the episodes in season 1. 

3. I have never watched it but it is something I am interested in. I love British shows. :3

4. This. :P

5. I said one of my favorites in another question, but I will say that one and more this time. :) Symphonic metal, Aggro-tech, heavy metal, Industrial, orchestral, piano, tribal drum music, Doom metal, and many others. :D

6. This one:

I seriously love that one, I don't know why. XD

Thank you for the questions my friends! ^____^

What would you say to a 2d platformer that starred/involved you?

(tooootally not asking because I wanted to make such a game :3)

BLURGURUGURGURUGREUGREGU. 

That is my incoherent response. :P My regular response would be, that would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool. :D It really would be, it seems like a match made in video game heaven for me. :P Hey, if you need an extra character for a game or something or perhaps a main character..  ;3

Thank you for the question, that was..different. :3

BLURGURUGURGURUGREUGREGU. That is my incoherent response. :P My regular response would be, that would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool. :D It really would be, it seems like a match made in video game heaven for me. :P Hey, if you need an extra character for a game or something or perhaps a main character.. ;3 Thank you for the question, that was..different. :3

So that's a yes? x3

I've been trying to come up with ideas for the past month, and I thought of this perfect one :D I can try and get started if you'd like, it'll just be a bit till and can get some stuff done ^^

• Brohoof 1

So, cuz, I've been increasing on my question count each time... I guess I'll keep it going

Mane 6 top (Fav) bottom (Least)?

Fav episode?

Least fav episode?

Want children, if so, how many?

Worst physical pain you've ever experienced?

Pic or no?

What's your stance on the console wars, knowing you love video games.

What kind of PC would you recommend for gaming?

Mac or Windows?

What would your last meal be?

Own any MLP merch?

Ever been to a MLP convention?

Ever been to a non MLP convention?

So, what was your dream when you were nine - ten years old; how has it changed?

Fav writer for the show?

Fav show besides MLP?

Can you art well?

Least fav and fav princess?

Do you like being the center of attention or being against the walls, watching?

What would you do for a klondike bar?

What's your sexual orientation?

Too many questions? 

Do you think your answer to the previous question mattered? : D (No, smart :P)

Dream vacation?

What kind of music do you listen to?

Favorite MLP meme that you've seen?

Ever been deep sea scuba diving?

Will you go deep sea scuba diving with me?

Say I cancelled, but you already paid in advance to go deep sea scuba diving-- you can just not, that's 200$ gone. Who would you take with you to go deep sea cuba diving?

Mexican or Italian food?

What are your interests?

Favorite color?

How much fun have you had answering these questions?

Do you feel oblgated to answer these questions?

How many times in your life would you say you've ever felt, "love," or, "sadness;" which was stronger?

Chimmy Cherry or Cherry Changa?

If you were to be able to create a MLP spinoff, what would it be?

How lucky or unlcuky are you having to answer these questions?

Do you believe in Sasquatch?

If you were stuck in an abandoned warehouse for a week, and I mean abandoned--nothing is there, no crates, just empty concrete floor and yourself. What would you do to entertain yourself?

Have any plushies for any franchise?

Biggest Fear?

Do you think one is the lonliest number?

How long has it taken you to answer this many questions?

Were you tempted to skip any of them?

Any irrational pet peeves, like, strange things to set you off?

Shoe size?

Any regrets in your life?

Do you prefer general or specifc questions?

Favorite subject in school?

How do you like the forums?

And what was your first reaction to seeing this many questions? 

• Brohoof 1

Okay, time for more questions! Seems there have only been two new responses so I bet there are not that manew new....

So, cuz, I've been increasing on my question count each time... I guess I'll keep it going

Mane 6 top (Fav) bottom (Least)?

Fav episode?

Least fav episode?

Want children, if so, how many?

Worst physical pain you've ever experienced?

Pic or no?

What's your stance on the console wars, knowing you love video games.

What kind of PC would you recommend for gaming?

Mac or Windows?

What would your last meal be?

Own any MLP merch?

Ever been to a MLP convention?

Ever been to a non MLP convention?

So, what was your dream when you were nine - ten years old; how has it changed?

Fav writer for the show?

Fav show besides MLP?

Can you art well?

Least fav and fav princess?

Do you like being the center of attention or being against the walls, watching?

What would you do for a klondike bar?

What's your sexual orientation?

Too many questions? 

Do you think your answer to the previous question mattered? : D (No, smart :P)

Dream vacation?

What kind of music do you listen to?

Favorite MLP meme that you've seen?

Ever been deep sea scuba diving?

Will you go deep sea scuba diving with me?

Say I cancelled, but you already paid in advance to go deep sea scuba diving-- you can just not, that's 200$ gone. Who would you take with you to go deep sea cuba diving?

Mexican or Italian food?

What are your interests?

Favorite color?

How much fun have you had answering these questions?

Do you feel oblgated to answer these questions?

How many times in your life would you say you've ever felt, "love," or, "sadness;" which was stronger?

Chimmy Cherry or Cherry Changa?

If you were to be able to create a MLP spinoff, what would it be?

How lucky or unlcuky are you having to answer these questions?

Do you believe in Sasquatch?

If you were stuck in an abandoned warehouse for a week, and I mean abandoned--nothing is there, no crates, just empty concrete floor and yourself. What would you do to entertain yourself?

Have any plushies for any franchise?

Biggest Fear?

Do you think one is the lonliest number?

How long has it taken you to answer this many questions?

Were you tempted to skip any of them?

Any irrational pet peeves, like, strange things to set you off?

Shoe size?

Any regrets in your life?

Do you prefer general or specifc questions?

Favorite subject in school?

How do you like the forums?

And what was your first reaction to seeing this many questions? 

Oh. Well, let's do this!

1. (Fav) Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack (Least Fav)

2. Favorite episode? Slice of Life. :D Season already has many favorites for me. :3

3. Least favorite episode...Appleoosa's Most Wanted. This could be surpassed by the season 5 finale depending on how they do it.

4. Nope. I have no desire to have any children. 

5. Over 12 years ago I had to get a baby tooth pulled. That thing alone was causing me intense pain but the worst part about all of this was the shot they gave me to numb my mouth. Most intense pain I have ever felt and I think it gave me PTSD for doctor's in general. I mean that sincerely too, going to any doctor now, especially a dentist, sends my anxiety up the wall. X(

6. A pic of me? Here ya go:

post-8308-0-27149100-1444269928_thumb.png

7. The console wars are stupid. I am a console gamer and I know what it is like to love a system or brand so much that you defend it to the death, but those were dumb times for me. Now I play on Xbox and I don't care about what others play on, it is all preference. Having a preference is awesome, being a console war fanboy is not. People need to enjoy their game systems of choice and not be at each other's throats, PC people included. Gaming is all about the experiences that we have. 

8. One that isn't mine. XD

9. Windows, that is all I have experience with in terms of computers. 

10. Probably pepperoni pizza with lots of pepperoni and garlic sauce or dip it in, with oreo pudding for dessert. ^__^

11. I do. A lot of MLP merch. Tons of shirts, posters, plushies, figures, trading cards, all sorts of awesome stuff. I went nuts on the merch for a while. :P My favorite thing in my collection is a signed Twilight Sparkle card signed by Tara Strong. ^.^ 

12. Nope, never been to a pony convention, probably never will be. Conventions are not my thing.

13. Yes, once. To help a friend run a booth dealio. It was a general media convention for games, comics and other awesome stuff. It was cool for what it was. Someone was selling a Virtual Boy in the box for $100. :o

14. My dream was to be happy and to accept myself, that has not changed, it has just gotten a lot more difficult.

15. I guess M.A. Larson. I have not had a writer preference in the show honestly. 

16. Old Spongebob, the first few seasons. :3

17. Not really, no. I have little to no confidence in my artistic abilities.

18. Favorite Princess is Twilight (super awesome adorkable princess) and least favorite is Celestia. I feel like Celestia was really overrated in the first 3 seasons. 

19. Depends on what I am getting attention for. If it is for something great that others really like, then I am all for the attention, if not, then I will gladly stay out of it. 

20. For a standard Klondike? Not much. For an Oreo Klondike? I would fist bump the Sun.

21. Bisexual with a preference to males.

22. Maybe or maybe not. 

23. Yes and no together at last. 

24. Somewhere cold, maybe Canada. If not a cold place, then the UK. It would be awesome to experience that culture up close. :D

25. I have answered this one before but: Aggro-tech, symphonic metal, orchestral music, death metal, heavy metal, piano, percussion, and other things. Those are my top favorites usually. 

26. The one with Scootaloo's face just staring at the screen and it says "DEATH." XD

27. Nope, never been deep sea diving. :P

28. Probably not to be honest, not because of you, but because it just seems rather...scary. XD

29. I would take my boyfriend most likely. <3

30. Italian. PIzza, spaghetti, alfredo, this choice is easy. :3

31. My interests? Video games, space science, some graphical stuff even though I suck at it, weather, territory stuff like states and whatnot, music, food, videos, worldbuilding, video games because they deserve twice, streaming, and talking with my friends. 

32. Blue. Different shades of blue. :3

33. As much fun as a pizza would. Which is a lot. ;)

34. I feel obligated to say that I do not feel obligated. Or something. That makes sense right? XD 

35. Definitely sadness and it usually is stronger, depending on the day. 

36. I don't like cherries. D: 

37. Something to do with Button Mash with tons of video game themes and references. :3

38. Quite unlucky. I will admit this might be too many questions in a row from one post but hey, I still enjoy answering them.

39. I don't believe in Sasquatch because Sasquatch does not believe in me. 

40. I would talk to myself. I do that a lot anyways.

41. I have tons of MLP Plushies. 

42. Death and right below that, being completely alone and forgotten. 

43.Yes, very.

44. Too long.

45. Nope, they all feel the wrath of my boring answers. XD

46. Video game enemies that just charge and hit you non-stop, I hate that. 

47. 10, I think.

48. Probably not being a better person overall, but I try. I don't have many other regrets other than the stuff I always blame myself for, like my lack of talent, and all of that stuff.

49. Depends on the subject. 

50. Going home. Also, Earth Space Science. 

51. These forums are pretty cool. It has some lovely people. :3 

52. LET'S DO THIS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND done with that list. HOO HA!

Thank you for the questions. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Did you ever once see snow?

Are you planning on going to any conventions in the future?

Favourite flavor of Ice Cream

Heyo Superdogz! :D 

1. Do you mean at all in my entire life or recently? I have seen snow plenty of times in my life, winter we barely got snow at all then April comes around and boom, 3 feet of snow that was on the gorun for two weeks. XD Not seen any snow recently, I hope we have an active winter. ^__^

2. Probably not, conventions are not really my thing but above all else, I have no real transportation unless my friends or brother would take me and my funds are somewhat limited. Maybe someday though. 

3. Cookies and cream, my absolute favorite ice cream. <3 Cannot get enough of it. :)

Thank you for the questions. ^.^

1. What is your name?

2. What is your quest?

3. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen Swellow?

:3

1. Super Ultra Mega Krazy Cutey Wooby Lemon Smoothie 1-Up Adorablorablorbakin Kyoshi the 15th - 14. That would be me! Kyoshi for short. :3

2. To eat pizza and play video games, and I have both of those things. HOO HA! :D

3. Duplicate question detected. Entering duplicate question answering mode. 

*processing*

Maybe. 

Thank you for the questions. I think. XD