Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Kyoshi Q&A

Simon

Where did it all go wrong for you :P?

And thanks for answering them, also, thanks for numbering, gives me an idea of how many questions to ask the next person... Hehe... I'll cycle back from 100 :P

You ever played Mr. Do on the SNES? That is where it all went wrong. XD

And no problem, it took me a while to answer them all but it was worth it. :3

Hey Kyoshi, I've got a couple of questions for you.

1. Who's your favourite video games character?

2. What's your favourite video game?

and

3. What is the hardest video game or games you've ever played?

Woo! Hi there Rockarooster! :D Let's answer these! I detect video game questions. :3

1. Tough choice. Aurora from Child of Light is definitely one of them.  Otacon from Metal Gear Solid is another one. Calptrap from Borderlands. Wario from the Wario games. :3 Those are some of my favorites. :D

2. I answered a similar question and it is difficult, but I picked Rollercoaster Tycoon on the last one, that game is absolutely timeless for me. <3 Another favorite of mine is Megaman X, that game is one of the best action platformers ever. The power ups are phenomenal.

3. Ninja Gaiden on the NES and Volgarr the Viking are the two hardest ones I have played, and I do not think that either of them are good games. The difficulty of one is because of bad programming and the other is hard for the sheer sake of being insanely hard.  

Thank you for the questions buddy. ^.^ You can always ask more if you want. :)

• Brohoof 1

What is your favorite song?

What got you to choose the name "Kyoshi"?

Why are you so awesome?

Would you help Kim Jong-un with emotional issues despite of what he has done?

What is your opinion on 4chan?

What would you do if you saw someone chase their cat in the middle of the street while you listened to this?

Why "Kyoshi" as your username?

Hello there PRFan! :) Good question. 

Kyoshi is a Japanese name meaning Lonely Child, much like the Latin name 'Nemo' which has the same meaning. That meaning matches me perfectly as I am very much a child at heart and I have been a loner in most of my life, the more recent years have been different in that regard though. ^.^ The name completely stuck and I love it. :D

Thank you for the question buddy! :lol:

What is your favorite song?

What got you to choose the name "Kyoshi"?

Why are you so awesome?

Would you help Kim Jong-un with emotional issues despite of what he has done?

What is your opinion on 4chan?

What would you do if you saw someone chase their cat in the middle of the street while you listened to this?

Hi there Zacho! :3 Let's answer questions and then, answer questions! :D

1. Just one? Ghost Love Score by Nightwish. It is a modern day masterpiece of music. I recommend it to absolutely everyone.

2. I answered this question right before these actually. In short, Kyoshi is the Japanese name meaning Lonely Child, and this matches me perfectly. ;)

3. I'm awesome? :dash: Well, I am so happy that you think so.  :adorkable: As for why I am, uhh...because lottsa pizza.  :lol: To me, you all are the awesome ones. :3

4. Only if the emotional distress he was feeling was from absolute guilt that he was feeling over all that he had done and he now wants to make it all better.

5. I have no major opinions on that site. I have heard enough bad stories about it to avoid it altogether. 

6. Hmmm....Uhhhh.....HOO HA! XD That would be the only response I could muster. :P

Thank you for the questions!! ^____^

Hey there Kyo...again. :P

Do you have a favorite character in the smash bros games?

• Brohoof 1

3. Duplicate question detected. Entering duplicate question answering mode.    *processing*   Maybe.

tGUy7YN.png

I thought my Monty Python reference there would be more obvious :c

Hello again Kyoshi.

I've got another couple of questions.

1. Favourite Sonic character?

2. Favourite Metal Gear Solid game?

3. Worst video game you've ever played?

Hello again Rockarooster. :3 I detect more video game questions! Let's do this!

1. Probably Shadow. I don't like the vast majority of Sonic characters and even Shadow is fairly cliched on many levels, but I like dark brooding characters because of the potential of them having a soft side. :)

2. This has to be Metal Gear Solid 3. That particular entry in the series just blew my mind. It is incredible what Kojima could do on the PS2. The story, the setting, the atmosphere, the many new gameplay elements, it all combined into one of the best games of all time.

3. Rapala Pro Fishing on the Wii. Just, no. XD Oh, I almost have the fish! Almost...almost...aaaaand he went through the boat and then vanished. Uh huh. Nope. :P

Thank you for the questions buddyo. ^__^

Hey there Kyo...again. :P

Do you have a favorite character in the smash bros games?

Hey there again Hypnomaster. :3 

A favorite Smash character? I have to go with Link for this, he is my main. :D I am not too bad with him. Below him are Megaman, Olimar, and Wario. :3 Kirby is fun too. Then there is Game and Watch, which a friend of mine absolutely destroys with him, he is fun to use thanks to his crazy playstyle. :P

Thank you for another question friend! This reminds me, I need to get Smash for the Wii U still, to play against you. :lol:

tGUy7YN.png

I thought my Monty Python reference there would be more obvious :c

Aha, but I have not seen Monty Python at all. ;) 

Here's something I've wanted to know for a while:

How did you come up with the design for your awesomely super OC of cuteness? Otherwise known as Kyoshi pone. :P

• Brohoof 1

Hey there again Hypnomaster. :3

I am not a master. Just a hobby hypnotist. :P

A favorite Smash character? I have to go with Link for this, he is my main.

We both have the same mains. :D

Thank you for another question friend! This reminds me, I need to get Smash for the Wii U still, to play against you. :lol:

No problem. I am looking forward when we play smash together. Let's just try to not always pick Link though. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Here's something I've wanted to know for a while:

How did you come up with the design for your awesomely super OC of cuteness? Otherwise known as Kyoshi pone. :P

I am not awesomely cute. :c You are just trying to flatter me. :P

This question though, I like it. :3 

The design of Kyoshi was actually something completely random that I came up with back in July of 2014. Basically, I took a vector that I had already done of Button Mash and used it as a base for a random pony, but as I was making him, it quickly occurred to me that he would be my new Ponysona, me in pony form. :3 I started with the general base and wanted a color scheme that was dark but not too dark and was easy on the eyes. The black and blue hair color was a combo I thought of on the spot since it is one of my favorite color combos. The headband was one of the final details that I added, the original concept did not look as good at first but then I got a good technique for adding the headband, which now it is one of my staples, that and the Triforce necklace. ^__^ The Triforce necklace was another random idea I had that stuck. I love Zelda and I thought a necklace would be awesome to have, so why not that? :D The marking under the eyes is there because I love makeup, dark makeup especially that gives a nice contrast on the person wearing it. It was very loosely inspired by a makeup style that Nero Bellum has, which you can see a GIF of him on my profile. Also, he is a colt, to represent my child like personality. ^__^

This all led to Kyoshi. It is one of my most favorite things I have ever done since joining the fandom. ^.^

Thank you so much for the question buddyo. ^____^

And for those wondering, I did not use a Button Mash vector as a base for my current avatar. 

I used this:

post-8308-0-41641200-1444273388_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Will you be making more banners for the site? I havent seen any for awhile.

Also, will you help remake my sig pic for me?

Hello Sapphire!  :yay:

1. Hmm...I am not sure. I actually made a new one a long time ago, but apparently the backlog of banners that need to be used on the site is rather large, so honestly, any new banners I make may not be used for a long, long time, so I have not bothered making any new ones at this point. If I am requested to do so, I definitely will. :3

2. That depends on what you want I suppose, I can always give it a shot. ;)

Thank you for the questions. ^__^

• Brohoof 1

I am not awesomely cute. :c You are just trying to flatter me.

Nu-uh! How can you look at that awesomely cute colts face and not think "awesomely cute"? :D

What's your favorite way of hanging out with friends, and if you had the opportunity do you think you'd ever come to a FanMeet or a Convention so we could all hang out and go crazy? (Or be chilled, whatever's best. :lol:)

Also, in regards to your current signature, just how is Kyoshi holding that triforce? You must teach me the secret some day! :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Nu-uh! How can you look at that awesomely cute colts face and not think "awesomely cute"? :D

What's your favorite way of hanging out with friends, and if you had the opportunity do you think you'd ever come to a FanMeet or a Convention so we could all hang out and go crazy? (Or be chilled, whatever's best. :lol:)

Also, in regards to your current signature, just how is Kyoshi holding that triforce? You must teach me the secret some day! :blink:

I deny this cuteness! :P 

There are a few things I love to do with my friends. I love to hang out and play video games, of course. That is a given with me. :3 I also love to go on walks and just chat about anything, that is always very nice to do. ^__^ Lastly I also love to go places, usually simple palces, like a store, or going out ot eat, that is also always fun to do. I am a very simple pony, I love doing simple things, but I think simple enjoyments are the best enjoyments. :D For some that might translate to boringness but I love it personally. ^.^

for your second question, that is a Kyoshi Secret. :3 A Kyocret.  :wacko:

Thank you so much for the additional questions!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Why am I caught in a landslide?

Is there really no escape from reality?

Is this real life, or is this just fantasy?

OR is life song lyrics? :P It could be. I would say yes, life is a collection of different song lyrics.

1.When was the last time you were tucked in?

2.If you could be any animal for on day, what would you be?

3.Favourite cereal?

4. Sometimes, only if others tickle my feet though for some reason. I cannot tickle myself but if others do, it is like kryptonite to me. XD

It's impossible to tickle yourself XD But if you tickle yourself, you might sometimes feel a light ticklish feeling, but it certainly isn't that ticklish. Edited by Little Riolu 2

Question combo 2: Let's do this!

• What do you think of the 'Call of Duty' game series? (if you have played any)
  • Thoughts on EQG????
  • Have you played any 'Halo' games?
  • Since you mentioned "Attack on Titan" in one of your answers; do/have you watched any shows other than Attack on Titan?
  • What is your power level amongst the 'enemy' ? In other words; what is thy power level???
  • I say this question in most Q & A's so I will ask it to you, Kyoshi: What is the meaning of life, please enlighten me.