Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

5 Year Anniversary of MLP: FiM (3 Days Remaining)

Apexiled

In 3 days it will mark the 5 year anniversary of My Little Pony : Friendship Is Magic.

So since people actually responded to my last topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/139467-5-year-anniversary-of-mlp-fim-5-days-remaining/ Let's continue with the celebration!

Today's Question: Can you relate to any of the characters on the show? Mane 6 or not, it doesn't matter.

Personally, I can relate to Twilight. She is always trying to learn new abilities, spells and skills. I always try to better myself as well, doesn't matter if it's academic wise or physically. I am always trying to learn.

Hop to it folks and get discussing!   :yay: 

Damn it's been 5 years already? I've loved the show since I saw the premiere (sister forced me to) and I still haven't left. It's crazy how fast time can fly by when you take it for granted. Anyway, the question: I think I relate mostly to Twilight. I enjoy learning new things & making them work. I also like spending time alone to do my own thing.

• Brohoof 1

IS that this Sunday or Saturday? If it is on Saturday, I really, REALLY hope that the new episode has a certain thing happen in it, it would be perfect. <3 It is crazy to think that this show has been around for 5 years now...all because of us. ^____^

I relate most with Button Mash for sure. He loves gaming, I love gaming. He is a colt, I am a colt, it all works out well with that. :3 Also, Button is adorable and....well, I like think I am adorable at least. :P 

• Brohoof 1

IS that this Sunday or Saturday? If it is on Saturday, I really, REALLY hope that the new episode has a certain thing happen in it, it would be perfect. <3 It is crazy to think that this show has been around for 5 years now...all because of us. ^____^

I relate most with Button Mash for sure. He loves gaming, I love gaming. He is a colt, I am a colt, it all works out well with that. :3 Also, Button is adorable and....well, I like think I am adorable at least. :P

Yup, this Saturday with the new episode, and don't worry Kyoshi, we all think your adorable.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Yup, this Saturday with the new episode, and don't worry Kyoshi, we all think your adorable.  :P

You flatter me. :P 

So it is this Saturday then...In that case, I am soooo hoping that they do a certain thing for it. Not gonna say what just in case of spoilers but I will be a bit disappointed if they don't do that. 

• Brohoof 1