Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions What is magic kindergarten

FlitterFlutter
Go to solution Solved by Lightwing,

@FlitterFlutter, the Magic Kindergaten group (which used to have the Hue name as a placeholder) is basically a group where some people who had previously been banned or have been banned due for the lack of certain alternatives are sent.

The main difference between "being sent to the Magic Kindergarten" and a permaban is that, although they can still browse the website, they have no permissions at all, which means that they cannot view other people's profiles, post in topics, send/receive messages, etc...

• Brohoof 3

@FlitterFlutter, the Magic Kindergaten group (which used to have the Hue name as a placeholder) is basically a group where some people who had previously been banned or have been banned due for the lack of certain alternatives are sent.

The main difference between "being sent to the Magic Kindergarten" and a permaban is that, although they can still browse the website, they have no permissions at all, which means that they cannot view other people's profiles, post in topics, send/receive messages, etc...

Okay so not something that I want!! LOL Thanks for the answer!

Simply put ... it means the account is disabled. There are many reasons it can occur and I will not itemize every one. It is used only when an account needs to be deactivated, but a ban is not the appropriate answer.

As Lightwing stated it once said Hue. We gave it an MLP inspired name.

Simply put ... it means the account is disabled. There are many reasons it can occur and I will not itemize every one. It is used only when an account needs to be deactivatef, but a ban is not the appropriate answer.

As Lightwing stated it once said Hue. We gave it an MLP inspired name.

Both answers complement perfectly, so into one post they go.

Also, from what i've seen, you had your doubt resolved @FlitterFlutter, so I can lock this. If you have any more doubts, don't hesitate about making another topic. Have a good day! c: