Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music EDM and Dubstep Fanclub

Chara

This is the  Official EDM and Dubstep Fanclub. Does not matter if you are a Dubstep, EDM, Trance, or anything electronic fan, lets all get up in one place. Anything from sharing songs you heard, sharing your love for it and how you found it, and many more that involves EDM/Dubstep is welcome here.

Virtually anything that has to do with Electronic music is allowed such as

- House

- Trap

- Trance

- Nightcore 

- Dubstep 

- Chillstep

- EDM 

- Glitch Hop 

- rave 

- electro 

- remixes

- and anything that fits in electronic music

Things that should not be here

- pop

- Classical

- rap 

- comedy music

- Hip-hop 

- Metal

- Rock

- Country

- and anything that is similar to these genres.

Now let's begin the torture fun!!!!

Edited by Zach
  • Brohoof 6

One of my favorite dubstep artists is "OMFG". Their name is a bit weird, but they have some catchy tunes. They make me think of really catchy cartoon opening themes, or something.

Here are two examples of their music, warning though...it is really weird.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

One of my favorite dubstep artists is "OMFG". Their name is a bit weird, but they have some catchy tunes. They make me think of really catchy cartoon opening themes, or something.

Here are two examples of their music, warning though...it is really weird.

OMFG is wonderful at what she does!

But this is what I am into 

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE EPILEPSY!!!

Edited by Zach
  • Brohoof 2

OMFG is wonderful at what she does!

But this is what I am into 

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE EPILEPSY!!!

That was rad!! xDD I am gonna listen to a few more by Different Heaven,and see how they sound. I am digging them after listening to Pentakill. x)

• Brohoof 1

That was rad!! xDD I am gonna listen to a few more by Different Heaven,and see how they sound. I am digging them after listening to Pentakill. x)

No song from him besides Pentakill really spoke to me, but if you want another good one... 

• Brohoof 2

This is one of my favorite tracks. Found this several years ago when I first was getting into dubstep. <3

• Brohoof 2

This is one of my favorite tracks. Found this several years ago when I first was getting into dubstep. <3

I am still listening to the song and I can literally feel that drop!!!

• Brohoof 2

, hey, just letting you know that I've moved your thread to Media Discussion since it's for sharing and talking about music :)

I'll just drop this off while I'm here.

Thanks so much for the heads up! and this song is actually really good so far.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to be the oddball here and profess my love of tropical/chill house haha

I actually find the music you just posted quite beautiful.

• Brohoof 2

YESH, I love these kinds of music! I'm glad this thread exists. ;)

I can't really think of a lot of artists though (I listen to more rock music I guess). But there is one on the top of my head: Skrillex. Yeah yeah, cue all the hate I'm probably gonna get--but in all honesty, I do really like Skrillex.

Oh, and I love MLP techno/trance/house/etc. remixes! Heck, oftentimes I even make my own nightcore edits of them for my personal enjoyment. If the originals give you an adrenaline rush, imagine what happens when the tempo is increased! :lol:

I also sometimes like to make song mashups, which pretty much always involve electronic music. It just seems to work the best, for me at least. (And of course a lot of them involve Skrillex, no surprise there. xD)

So, um...oh, here are some of the MLP remixes I mentioned:

(This one is so beautiful...)

...I just realized all the songs I picked are by the same artist, heh. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

YESH, I love these kinds of music! I'm glad this thread exists. ;)

I can't really think of a lot of artists though (I listen to more rock music I guess). But there is one on the top of my head: Skrillex. Yeah yeah, cue all the hate I'm probably gonna get--but in all honesty, I do really like Skrillex.

Oh, and I love MLP techno/trance/house/etc. remixes! Heck, oftentimes I even make my own nightcore edits of them for my personal enjoyment. If the originals give you an adrenaline rush, imagine what happens when the tempo is increased! :lol:

I also sometimes like to make song mashups, which pretty much always involve electronic music. It just seems to work the best, for me at least. (And of course a lot of them involve Skrillex, no surprise there. xD)

So, um...oh, here are some of the MLP remixes I mentioned:

(This one is so beautiful...)

...I just realized all the songs I picked are by the same artist, heh. :lol:

I like "Raise this Barn" remix the best, but Celestia's Ballad is amazing!

• Brohoof 1

Me and you both, what kind of Artists do you like?

I don't have too much of a preference on that but I listen to mostly rave and trance.  :fluttershy:

I love the history of EDM! The direction it has been going during this decade has been phenomenal too!

I've been getting into a lot of electro-funk, Nu disco, and Jazz-hop as of late

Nu-disco

Electro-Funk

Jazz-hop

Edited by SugarfootWillie
  • Brohoof 2

I love certain kinds of EDM and dubstep! Mainly dubstep though, since I really can't stand house music for some reason  :ooh:

I really enjoy these tracks! They sound amazing; the first one is just plain awesome, and the second one is a beautiful dubstep remix of one of my favourite music pieces from any game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m44LCZSSW_c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikOicx9MV-I

They're both worth a listen! I have them both on my iPod and I'll often listen to them on repeat! I have plenty of other dubstep songs on my iPod too, in among all the alternative rock  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I love certain kinds of EDM and dubstep! Mainly dubstep though, since I really can't stand house music for some reason  :ooh:

I really enjoy these tracks! They sound amazing; the first one is just plain awesome, and the second one is a beautiful dubstep remix of one of my favourite music pieces from any game!

They're both worth a listen! I have them both on my iPod and I'll often listen to them on repeat! I have plenty of other dubstep songs on my iPod too, in among all the alternative rock  :lol:

Does that Pokemon remix ever have its Darude - Sandstorm feel to it.

• Brohoof 1